The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Why Tunneling needs to be examined by BHVR

2»

Comments

• tubalcane
    tubalcane Member Posts: 165

The only RIGHT decision is to realize that things that make the game harder doesn't mean they should be nerfed. You have tons of pallets and endless windows and jungle gyms. When getting tunneled, use them.

Again you are showing data where people (you i guess) have problems with them when they are scores of players that can almost never be tunneled.

It's not about "data" that shows the game is hard for you - it's about fairness. And you have tons of advantages so use them. What's next, once a killer hooks a survivor they need to run all the way across to the other side of the board or you get 3 hook states back?

• TheSubstitute
    TheSubstitute Member Posts: 2,438
    edited September 6

You're not responding to my actual points and instead are making suppositions with no actual value to them. If you feel it's so easy feel free to show your 100 or so solo queue games where you manage to counter tunnelling while dealing with random teammates, no knowledge of perks held by said teammates, and no way to communicate. Until you do so, none of your posts make any sense.

Getting those games together would be much more constructive on the forums than just pinging me over and over saying the same thing.

• GonnaBlameTheMovies
    GonnaBlameTheMovies Member Posts: 664
    edited September 6

That's a lot of assuming there, friend. I have been playing this game for about 2-3 years now and have thousands of hours, I may have joined the forums recently but I am not new to this game at all. but I guess you can't go one day without looking for a reason to discredit people who disagree with you as "just new to the forums" or "just a Killer Main" or "just doesn't play enough Survivor" or "Just a noob at DBD."

I refuse to dignify such a low blow with any sort of real response, the argument ends here. If you truly believe my post history and newness, or my assumed time in the game, means nothing, why even bring it up here? I didn't bring it up with you.

• GonnaBlameTheMovies
    GonnaBlameTheMovies Member Posts: 664

This is all very true. If we want a fix for tunnelling period, we need to buff the things that discourage anything but tunnelling (alternate playstyles through perks even if the other side finds it annoying), and also nerf tunnelling, while also allowing Killer to have breathing room by capping how fast rounds can go.

• TheSubstitute

You're the one assuming I'm a 'Survivor main who needs hand-holding'. If you have been around for as long as you claim then you should have seen one of my posts dating back from starting in 2021 and realized that making an assumption like that is ridiculous.

• TheSubstitute

Or in other words one of the suggestions I discussed in my original post and have restated should be the case multiple times. Reading those would probably be more fruitful than simply pinging me over and over constantly on a feedback and suggestion thread.

• EQWashu
    EQWashu Member, Mod Posts: 5,013

Closing the thread here, as comments have once again gotten out of hand. Please remember to keep comments civil and constructive when posting on the Forum; not only towards others, but their comments as well. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.