The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Actually there is something broken about Dracula. But you cant hear it. literally

Emeal
Emeal Member Posts: 4,913

Okay so, In "Dead by Daylight," sound effects before a killer's attack, like those from Huntress and Wesker, are crucial for gameplay balance and fairness. They give survivors a small chance to react, adding skill-based play and strategic depth. These cues help survivors identify killers early, allowing them to adapt their strategies, and without them we have unbalance.

Am I the only one who cant hear it well when old Dracula turns on the Hellfire Flame??? its so faint and silent.

It does not matter to me if it is a bug or designed to be that way, it should be re-examined and re-evaluated cause its too darn quiet in my opinion and that could explain why some Survivors seems to fall easy prey to the Hellfire, all it takes is a team-mate talking or any background noise and specifically Dracula's Hellfire Flame sound warning dissipates.

You need to take a look at it, because even at a glance with Dracula's TR, you can BARELY hear it.
And we want Dracula to be a fair and balanced Killer so these warning sounds should not be difficult to identify.

Comments