We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Please, BHVR, do something againts slugging for 4K

I don't know in what scenario is healthy for a videogame to spend minutes doing nothing just because the other side is desperate for win.

I know there's a lot of topics in this forum about that, but this is something that should be addressed time ago.

Comments

• Ohyakno
    Ohyakno Member Posts: 1,077
    edited September 16

One side of desperate for a win? You're desperate for hatch. An RNG pity escape.

Hatch doesn't feel like a win for me. Everyone else dead or slugged? I've lost. Go find the killer and see if I can have a good chase at the end. I have no clue how anyone enjoys crouching around trying to find the hatch.

• Tits
    Tits Member Posts: 254

I mean first round of the day i was up against a spirit that just used knockout and perks to find people and just ran around till all 4 people were down for 1 hook. That stuff needs to stop or atleast change knockout in some way so that its not permanent anymore, it was usefull before to prevent flashlight saves but it was never meant as a team slugging easy win button

• Skillfulstone
    Skillfulstone Member Posts: 732

BHVR made their stance on this clear when they keep trying to push the Finisher Mori system despite almost everyone being against it and saying that hiding a Mori behind 4k will merely encourage people to slug for the 4k even more than before.

• Yoshirama
    Yoshirama Member Posts: 373

Yes, killers are desperate for win, why survivors should waste 4 minutes in the ground doing nothing when they want to go next?

I don't care about the hatch, I want to go next instead of seeing the sweaty killers hungry for their precious 4K

• MrMori
    MrMori Member Posts: 1,509

Okay, how about we add a mori rework so you get a huge bonus if you mori the last survivor, which will incentivize slugging for the 4k even more?

• aravis
    aravis Member Posts: 6

DOn't worry. They are making it worse by nerfing Distortion to death. Killers will be able to tell where you are 90% of the match so 4K slugging will happen even faster.

• GonnaBlameTheMovies
    GonnaBlameTheMovies Member Posts: 683

And Survivors are desperate to escape. Your point?

Killers are allowed to 4k. This entire post reeks of Survivor rulebook. They could have a 4k challenge. They could be going for adept. They could just want to. Hatch exists for this reason, go take a hatch offering or something if it's an issue. Learn to hide and abandon ship better, I dunno.

Just please be quiet, take your L, and move on.

• Yoshirama
    Yoshirama Member Posts: 373

Again, I don’t care if I lose, I’m talking about being in the ground for 4 minutes doing nothing. Then they better add a bleed faster option so I can die and move on.

• Ohyakno
    Ohyakno Member Posts: 1,077

Which perk reveals you for the entire match again? I seem to have forgotten

• Orvarihusklumpen
    Orvarihusklumpen Member Posts: 29

If you think slugging for the 4K is bad now, just wait til the finisher mori's gets into the game with the reworked Ebony Mori's