Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Chaos shuffle perks are tier 1 instead of tier 3

abcdef
abcdef Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 35
edited September 24 in Bug Reporting

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Chaos shuffle perks are tier 1 instead of tier 3 during the match, however they are displayed as tier 3 in endgame screen

PLATFORM: Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: 1. Play Chaos Shuffle 2. Check the color of perks in the lower right corner

VIDEO: none

PLAYER LOGS:

• location?

25 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review

Comments

• Kessora
    Kessora Member Posts: 94

Almost certain its not a visual bug, got pop and oppression and the timmers were WAYYYYYYYY too different from rank 3

• FreudianSlippa
    FreudianSlippa Member Posts: 1

Definitely not a visual bug, all the perks are legit Level 1 only. First game got Iron Will, but because it was Level 1 instead of the intended Level 3, I was loud as hell when injured.

• BugReporterOnly
    BugReporterOnly Member Posts: 520

I already posted this please look to see if someone else has posted it and add to that it clutters the forum.

• Tweedledope
    Tweedledope Member Posts: 2

Confirmed it is not visual bug. Rookie Spirit on survivor required 5 skill checks to activate.

• Artzy
    Artzy Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

Same on both pc and ps5. Level 1 perks

• Frys_Dog
    Frys_Dog Member Posts: 93

Mine were brown but i have a severe case of colour blindness.

• abcdef
    abcdef Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 35

my guy, you posted this at the same minute as me, consider refreshing the bug page before posting if you're this concerned about clutter

• Linkdouken
    Linkdouken Member Posts: 114

Glad it's not just me. Only had 1 match so far so was unsure if just a visual bug

• LapisInfernalis
    LapisInfernalis Member Posts: 4,209

Can confirm. My DS was 40s and Broken from Deliverance was 120s.

• joeyspeehole
    joeyspeehole Member Posts: 87

It's not a visual bug, the perks were base level when I played. Kindred only showed 1 random Survivor's Aura.

• DeStilleGast
    DeStilleGast Member Posts: 7

Its a visual bug on the escape menu and post game scorboard, I had hex: third seal and it did not go past 2, it should have gone to 4.

so if this is chaos shuffle V2, I dislike it, it was a functional game modifier when it first game out (no bugs !) and somehow they broke it

• joeyspeehole
    joeyspeehole Member Posts: 87

Here are some pictures:

• Akayaofthemoon
    Akayaofthemoon Member Posts: 22

It is definitely a bug I think because the game mode description says all perk slots and level 3 perks are available in this Modifier. I just got out of a game and I know it has to be the escape screen/end game that is wrong because Rookie Spirit needed 5 skill checks which proves that it is tier 1.

• semercury
    semercury Member Posts: 32

Came here to say I had the same issue.

Endgame screen has them looking tier 3, as does pause menu, as shown in someone else's screenshots.

• StickyFingaz
    StickyFingaz Member Posts: 2

I can confirm the same issue on my end too. I'm playing with 3 other people and we noticed it on multiple perks that they are indeed tier 1 despite showing up as tier 3 at the end game screen. This a bug with the new version and should be fixed as soon as possible and for the event to be extended because of it.

• Malkhrim
    Malkhrim Member Posts: 974

Well, I'm just not playing this mode anymore until the bug is fixed. What's the point of playing a mode with perks you don't usually play or see if every single one of them will have its weakest version, possibly making it useless? I'll ratter make unusual builds in normal mode instead.

• parilo
    parilo Member Posts: 74

i don’t know why its not been put on known issues

side here weird because it’s so effective to the game

• khrisfromtoronto
    khrisfromtoronto Member Posts: 48

How has this not been fixed? I am not even playing this mode until it is fixed. I was looking forward to this mode too.