Survivors Perk buff ideas to compensate the Distortion Nerf

Yeah i am another player salty with the distortion nerf, but i want to be more constructive with my feedback, and yes this is my second attempt to being heard, English is my second language and some parts of this pushed my knowledge, i hope it still understandable.

Technician
In addition to its other effects, it stop you and other survivors from screaming, and it hide the auras from you and other survivors working in the same gen from the killer if the killer is farther away from 32 meters, is always active while working on a gen so it doesn't reveal if the killer has aura reading perk, nor if the killer is closer than 32 meters.

Bite the bullet
Now it also share its effects with other survivors doing the healing, and in addition to muting everyone, it hides everyone auras, and stop everyone from screaming, its effects last for 5 seconds after finishing the heal.

Balanced Landing
Make it so that it always suppresses all noises associated with falling, even if one is exhausted, no stagger reduction if you are exhausted, only noise suppression.

Open Handed
In addition to its other effects, now if the killer's aura is revealed to one survivor, is revealed to all of them, and if any survivor has line of sight of an undetectable killer, their aura can be revealed by aura reading perks, for 1 second.

Spine Chill
Bring pre 6.1.0 spine chill back, just without the vault speed.

Boon: Circle of Healing
Make it so it unlock self healing again, but only for OTHER SOLO Q survivors, or solo q survivors without circle of healing, if that is easier to code

Comments

• SoGo
    SoGo Member Posts: 981

I decided to use Premonition for a similar purpose:

Premonition (New effect):

• This perk activates when your aura is shown to the killer. While your aura is revealed, the perk's icon lights up and an auditory warning starts playing.

• For every 12/10/8 seconds of your aura being revealed, gain a token, up to 2/3/4. Each token delays the revealed aura by 1 second.

(Explanation: If you have 4 tokens and the killer uses an aura reading perk, he is still able to see your aura, but not where you are currently, but where you were 4 seconds ago. The aura reading also starts and ends later, so the duration of the aura read stays the same.)

• VantaNite
    VantaNite Member Posts: 16

Premonition doesn't have this effect. I dont think any perk does. If it did, it'd honestly be better than distortion because the info distortion gives you was often more valuable then just having your aura hidden.

• Jeoz
    Jeoz Member Posts: 30

i had to think carefully in your idea, because at first glance, 4 second delay while knowing your aura is being look, is a powerful effect, but then 32 second of aura reading is a feat that most single perk can't easily get, barbacue require 8 hooks on other survivors, 4 with lethal pursuer, so is clearly a better counter of stacked aura perk, than the single one, with the noticible exception of weave attunement, and hex: undying a busted perk that require a huge nerf, and a hex that's play for its other effect, and probably not with other aura perks, an that's great, it also is incompatible with distortion, shadow step and off the record, since it doesn't get stack if your aura isn't revealed, in conclusion a great design, i liked a lot (after thinking it well, at first glance it sounded op to me)