What single thing would you add to game given the chance?

Answers

• Groxiverde
    Groxiverde Member Posts: 767

Dude you should make a post only talking about that. Some of your ideas are amazing a very imaginative!!!

• BACKSTABBER
    BACKSTABBER Member Posts: 1,809
    edited April 2019

Nazi zombie sniper killer (Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army): special skill is long range shooting, slower than the nurse. Survs got an alert when they got spotted. Different bullets (add-ons) cause different effects (hindered, hemorrhage, blindness...). Headshots on survs make them broken too...

• Jonathanskilz
    Jonathanskilz Member Posts: 403

Clementime survivor

• Creator
    Creator Member Posts: 360

I would add 100 thousand online players or more (not bots, namely players). And so that this online never diminishes, but only increases. Yes, this is certainly on the verge of fantasy, but if that were possible, I would do it. And the rest is a matter of developers.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

Rework announcement for Freddy

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,360

I want to be able to save my favourite builds. Everyone got Flashlights? Switch to my anti-Flashlight build. Got a sabotage hook daily? Switch to my Sabo build. Facing SWF? Switch to Sweaty build.

• MaxiferPriest
    MaxiferPriest Member Posts: 189

new objective, less points for the hatch escape (200bp would be the reward for escaping through hatch), killers could close the hatch, less pallets and less safe pallets (half of the pallets are safe and other half are not!), myers's map (whole map rework!), corn maps (all of them need to be reworked), Freddy rework ffs!, and the list just keeps going. no wonder ppl say dbd is entering another dark times and it could be the finish of dbd as a game with over 15k players at all times, or should i say that's already ower, since more than 30% of the ppl already quit dbd. I sure hope it ######### dies and has 1-3k players! Devs are not punishing dc's and fog whisperers (the name rhymes with den (i did not break the rules cuz i did not say her/his (don't know the gender, i just know she/he is egoistic prick) name)) are being a bad example to the comunity whis is great since a particular fog whisperer is good friend with a developer and that is THE ONLY ######### REASON she got fog whisperer status and the only reason she isn't banned yet! And that's the reason i want this game DEAD!, devs are supporting the streamers that are hurting the game, and they take feedback only from those stupid pricks instead of the whole comunity so it does not matter what i say, you say, or anyone says, cuz those fog whisperers must approve it and if they will have fun with that. which is stupid! Enjoy your dying game devs, you 100% deserve it (not all of the devs, there are some good ones, but there are some that are not doing this game justice!) and it's bad i can't say their name!

• JawsIsTheNextKiller

I guess that's the end of this thread then! Shame, I was enjoying it.

• Thatbrownmonster
    Thatbrownmonster Member Posts: 1,640

PIRATE KILLER

PIRATE KILLER!

PIRATE KILLLLEEEEERRR!!!

💀 give me a pirate killer bhvr

• BACKSTABBER

Special skill is the parrot over the shoulder that can be used as an AI to patrol and find (and attack with rare add-ons) survs

• chefdave12118
    chefdave12118 Member Posts: 193

Besides the few bugs here and there that don't really bother me... Please fix the DC problem (when that gets fixed they'll just die on hook then) and ranking system needs to be toned down just a hair. At least if they die on hook it still gives the team to position itself to play. A DC the killer just goes to the next person and as killer we lose points for chase, hooks etc. If they fixed DC and ranking system I'd be thrilled.

• JawsIsTheNextKiller

@maxAbillion - Yes, clown in a mankini!

• prayer_survivor
    prayer_survivor Member Posts: 626
    edited April 2019

I want to choose the difficult of the game. If I want an easy/medium/high difficult game as surv. Same as killer. I want to enjoy the game again.

• Chordyceps
    Chordyceps Member Posts: 1,711

Some sort of buff or blood point bonus for killers playing against a SWF group.

• wait4him2leave
    wait4him2leave Member Posts: 118

Make unhooking a survivor 500 points and safe unhooking 1000 points

• Jesya
    Jesya Member Posts: 1,101

Stricter penalties for dcers:

for instance survivors husks remain in the game and cannot join a new match until it is completely finished. Haven’t thought of something for killers yet. Maybe this would stop the rage quitting if they are still stuck in a game and unable to join a new one

Concede button so a killer or survivor can just end the match instead of being held hostage by either side.

Bloodweb rework or double bloodpoints more often Option to sell back the things we’ll never use. A “trophy” case of sorts where we can put discontinued offerings because some of us like to collect them but still want to prestige that char with the offerings

additional moris I can choose from. I’d even buy them.

Pinhead

Events where Killer survivors and perks are decided by the community and must be used in order to get rewards to help break up the same metas once in awhile

• Animalheadskull
    Animalheadskull Member Posts: 478
    edited April 2019

More events and lore, or rewards for devotion level. Like legacy but not legacy since it can never come back. One piece of "devotion" cosmetic for any original survivor or killer. So it would take 3 devotion to get a full outfit, the grind would be there.

• Akuma
    Akuma Member Posts: 407

aura reading/base kit perks for all survivors to negate the SWF advantages

yea huge buff

but

it's not a big deal because they game will be balanced around SWF potential

it makes SO a god damn big difference

but hey

DEVS in a nutshell

• Remisee
    Remisee Member Posts: 133

Rank rewards like for example more EXP on green, purple and red + for example a season challenge each of those ranks like hook 10 surv or repair 10 generator 100 000k bloodpoints

Just examples but rank rewards with more exp i would be fine

Maybe you devs could do the green and yellow envelope offring with 50% for all categories and not 25% because even the grey offerings give 50% bevore it was 25%

Would be cool or what u think @Peanits

• wait4him2leave
    wait4him2leave Member Posts: 118

Oops! You said add not change. I would add MacGyver. All his skill checks would be GREAT.

• Chordyceps
    Chordyceps Member Posts: 1,711

The ability for activated pig traps to kill survivors going down hatches.

• BACKSTABBER
    edited April 2019

McGyver skills:

- Explosive surprise: a gen will explode upon killer's damage causing 3/4/5 secs of stun, only when doing at least a 50% of a gen

- Discharge: when search in a chest, you craft at 30/40/50% of chance your flashlight into a taser gun: 1 use stun 3 secs

- Hijacker: after receiving 5/4/3 hits and with exit doors powered, you are able to immediately open an exit door after 2 very difficult skill checks

• ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582

Rank rewards. All this effort going in to fixing the ranking system means absolutely nothing when rank has no purpose.

• Condorloco_26
    Condorloco_26 Member Posts: 1,714

Colorblind support please!

At least, give the player the chance to change aura colors.

At the very least, a series of screenshots showing auras, bloodtrails, scratchmarks, red stain, etc so players can tweak their screen settings to be able to see them.

• FayeZahara
    FayeZahara Member Posts: 965

It seems to upgrade the flashlight. Doesn't mix preexsisting items. Like combing two items to make it one.

Mix med pack with flashlight in chest. Turns it into a lantern med kit. That has aura of light but stepping into light is blinding.

Flashlight can be combined with toolbox in chest to turn it into stun gun.

Firework can combine with key to make a dragon key. That sets off fireworks by hatch.

ect ect

• FayeZahara
    FayeZahara Member Posts: 965

I saw this in settings of apex legend and made me wonder why more games aren't supportive of this. Its also small features that open up a true experience for variety of players. Game settings and accessibility is very important and fact no games have that wide variety of small options. Makes me sad cause not everyone sees, hears or can play the same way.

• KingB
    KingB Member Posts: 747

I would add a perk/base game mechanic for killers. I dont have a name but here's how it would work.

When starting the match, 2/3/4 (or 4 if base game mechanic) random hooks are selected. When a survivor is hooked on one of these hooks, a random perk is disabled for the remainder of the match. Only one perk per survivor may be disabled. Once a survivor has been hooked on one of these hooks, that hook becomes a normal hook.

There is no way to tell which hooks are 'special'. The best thing is it has potential to be very strong or very weak.

• Condorloco_26
    Condorloco_26 Member Posts: 1,714

Yeah, and in DbD's case it's even absurd, given that events and different perks show other aura colors as well, but let's see what happens next...

• HawkAyeTheNoo
    HawkAyeTheNoo Member Posts: 731

Our survivor cosmetics to go on any character. For example, if i want topless David running about in a Meg skirt it should happen. More variety.

• CornChip
    CornChip Member Posts: 540
    edited April 2019

Ranked-solo mode

Casual-swf with no ranks bonus bp for killers

• NightmareReborn
    NightmareReborn Member Posts: 810

I mean, I like my kills when I'm playing killer, but I don't want them just GIVEN to me. This would just be an nuisance for me.

• Darkskies
    Darkskies Member Posts: 1,158

Lots and lots of bug fixes.

• ABannedCat
    ABannedCat Member Posts: 2,529

I want survivor footsteps back. They keep disappearing at random times.

• N_o
    N_o Member Posts: 28

New game mode. 3 years in and well for me also 3.5k hours, the same old same old has me burned out. Even after taking a break since legion i just cant play this game consistently.

As for an idea for a game mode, heck even something just altering the base gamemode would be cool. Give me parts to collect to repair gens that are placed randomly around the map. Alternate motives to escape. Just something new, rather than the same old same old.

• TheRoyalOwl
    TheRoyalOwl Member Posts: 749

3-4 perks per bloodweb rather than 1-2, and/or better stuff for prestiging.

• Gamzello
    Gamzello Member Posts: 828

Matching teddy bear skins that are different colors for the four original survivors.

THAT’S ALL.

• PiiFree
    PiiFree Member Posts: 1,154

Visual injuries.

I wanna see your body split in half when I cut through it with my chainsaw.

• Braughless
    Braughless Member Posts: 19

A shared item/add-on screen so the loot you find can be use by any character you have who needs it.

• Ciinny
    Ciinny Member Posts: 36

Make Legion fun to play and to play against.

• TheRealDweard
    TheRealDweard Member Posts: 148

Probably rank rewards. It’s been a long requested feature.