NMCKE
NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243

Status Tiers: (Tier I/Tier II/Tier III)

Moderately = Tier I

Considerably = Tier II

Tremendously = Tier III

Exhaustion:

• Disables exhaustion perks.
  • Causes regular breathing to become 50%/75%/100% more audible.
  • Causes the edges of the screen to become blurry.

Affected Perks:

• Adrenaline will cause survivors to suffer tremendously from the exhaustion status effect.
  • Lithe, Dead Hard, Balanced Landing, and Sprint Burst will cause survivors to suffer moderately from the exhaustion status effect.

Mangled:

• Increases the healing time by 20%/30%/40%.
  • Causes awkward movement when injured.

Affected Perks:

• Sloppy Butcher will cause survivors to suffer moderately from the mangled status effect.

Hemorrhage:

• Increases the bleeding frequency by 50%/75%/100%.
  • Causes the edges of your screen to become bloody, as if you was in the dying state.

Affected Perks:

• Sloppy Butcher will cause survivors to suffer moderately from the hemorrhage status effect.

Blindness:

• Hides all auras and bubbles, including the hook bubble.
  • Hides all notifications and progress bar modifiers.
  • Hides action prompts such as Dead Hard, Vault Window, Repair, Heal, and etc.
  • Survivors cannot see further than 32/24/16 meters around them.

Affected Perks:

• The Third Seal will cause survivors to suffer moderately from the blindness status effect.

Haste:

• Increases your movement speed by 1-14%/15-49%/50-Infinity%.
  • Increases your field of view by 5/10/15 degrees.

Affected Perks:

Extra clarification, your movement speed increases by 50% whenever you use a sprint burst type of perk.

If the changing value in perk tiers is the status effect itself, the value of the status effect will be will be shown instead. Also, highlighting the status effect in perk description will show you what the status effect does and the value of it.

• Adrenaline will cause survivors to gain a tremendous haste effect for 5 seconds.
  • Sprint Burst, Balanced Landing, and Lithe will cause survivors to gain a tremendous haste effect for 3 seconds.
  • Hope will cause survivors to gain a 5%/6%/7% haste effect for 120 seconds.
  • Play With Your Food will cause the killer to gain a 3%/4%/5% haste effect upon losing the obsession.
  • No One Escapes Death will cause the killer to gain a 2%/3%/4% haste effect.

Cursed:

• Remains the same.

Exposed:

• Remains the same.

Bloodlust:

• Remains the same across all tiers.

Endurance:

• Remains the same.

Global Status Buff:

• Status effects of the same kind can now stack together.
  • Permanent status effects of the same kind do not stack with other permanent status effects of the same kind but they can stack with timed status effects of the same kind. The higher permanent status effect will take priority over the lower permanent status effect. For example: Wraith haste add-ons > Play With Your Food > No One Escapes Death

Demonstration: Version #1

You received a tier I mangled status effect for 60 seconds and 30 seconds later, received another tier I mangled status effect for 60 seconds.

• You'll see the tier I mangled status effect icon for 30 seconds until you received the second tier I mangled status, you'll instead see the tier III mangled effect status icon because 20% + 20% = 40% (Look at the description of the mangled status effect to get a further understanding of why 40% = tier III). However, you'll only suffer from the tier III mangled status effect until the first one expires because once it expires, this will remove the first 20% healing penalty and bring your mangled status effect icon to tier I. Here's a picture to visualize what I'm saying if words aren't your thing:

Demonstration: Version #2

You was attacked by the killer twice with Sloppy Butcher.

• You'll suffer the first tier I mangled  status effect from the first hit but will not suffer from second one since permanent status effects do not stack together.

Global Status Nerf:

• Status effects cannot stack higher than their III values.

Demonstration: Version #1

You have Sloppy Butcher affecting you and afterwards was downed with 2 hatchets that have mangled add-ons on them.

• Without the nerf above, you'd suffer a 60% healing penalty for the period where all 3 status effects are active. However, since the tier III value of the mangled status effect is a 40% healing penalty, you'll suffer at most a 40% healing penalty with this nerf.

Special Stacking Rule:

• If two things can not stack together easily such as the blindness status effect, the case will usually end like this if two of them are active at the same time:

Tier I + Tier I = Tier II

Tier II + Tier I = Tier III

Tier II + Tier II = Tier III

Tier III + Tier II = Tier III

Tier III + Tier III = Tier III

I know this is a lot, but please give me some feedback and don't say it's "bad" without telling me why.

Comments