Survivors are TOXIC af

I'm saying this as a survivor main too. I will play killer for a ritual and I get so much salt at the end it's ridiculous. It doesn't matter if they live or die there's always something to be said lol.

Mind you I don't have BBQ&Chili and I don't tunnel but SOMEHOW, I'm still a tunneling camper even though I go out of my way to not go after the unhooked person. Now I see what killer mains see after every match which is sad.

Don't get it twisted though, there's some arse hole killer mains too lol.

Comments

• BACKSTABBER
    BACKSTABBER Member Posts: 1,809

being toxic as surv is the best way to have fun

i learn day by day how to be the most toxic

being toxic -> laughters

• zaozaoxx
    zaozaoxx Member Posts: 194

Can they Toxic those Nurses or Billys?

Still the M1 killers got been bully

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

@zaozaoxx anyone can be toxic to a Billy, he's loopable which means he's easy to drop a pallet on, and teabag and click him.

• No_Cluie_Louis
    No_Cluie_Louis Member Posts: 1,093

I play both sides and i don't find it too bad as killer, but that's partly cuz i go out of my way to play as 'fair' as possible. I will get annoyed though if i'm face camped as survivor, but when i'm survivor im usually more annoyed at my team than the killer

• BACKSTABBER
    BACKSTABBER Member Posts: 1,809

survs should have a specific T-bag key to maximize toxicity

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,793

More toxic survivors than killers? It's almost as if there are 4 times as many of them!

• HavelmomDaS1
    HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948

People have the wrong mindset. Instead of enjoying the salt and stupid toxic behaviour to get a good laugh they come here and keep complaining.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

@Heroiq Sounds about right

• Remki
    Remki Member Posts: 24

Yeah, there's salt from both sides. I play both 50/50 and I understand getting salt from both at this point I just tend to ignore it, it's whatever.

• Animalheadskull
    Animalheadskull Member Posts: 478

@Heroiq you didn't know it was toxic to run from killer and use perks to help survive.

• Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050

2019 and we are still going on with this?

Let it rest already

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@Swiftblade131 If you wanted to leave the discussion, you could've just stopped replying.

• Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050
    edited May 2019

Pretty sure you just want me to leave bud, so I will.

Everyone so butt hurt now a days.

• fluffybunny
    fluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161

What rank are you? From what I've noticed, the lower ranks (12-9) are better with toxicity. A lot of rank 15s aren't actually rank 15 if you catch my drift. Their whole goal is to troll and pick on newer killers.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@Swiftblade131 No, but since you either refuse to or can't have a conversation on the subject without resorting to insults and dodges, this is pointless.

• FSB75
    FSB75 Member Posts: 474

Running ANY combination of perks is valid. Feel free to criticize as you have, I just don't understand this unwritten rule that IF a killer has specific perks, win/lose, it somehow diminishes the results.

Going skydiving? Want a reserve chute? No, really, don't want it huh? Okay, go get em tiger!

• SlinkyJinky
    SlinkyJinky Member Posts: 371

Playing a Killer 'fairly' is fun for everyone involved, it gets me lots of BP and I never get post match agro because of it?

• Hudson
    Hudson Member Posts: 93

+ a specific "flicker the flashlight until killers ears bleed" button

+ a "wildly nodding" key for the killer ... maybe extended by showing the middle finger

• Eninya
    Eninya Member Posts: 1,256

Survivors? Meanwhile, killers face camping hooks left and right for this bloodhunt. lol

• ThirdSealOPplzNerf
    ThirdSealOPplzNerf Member Posts: 360

Noed and ruin isn't dirty. Ruin is garbage against good players and Noed is making the killer use 3 perks for the entire game with a chance of it not even going online and could still get shut down right as endgame starts.

• No_Cluie_Louis
    No_Cluie_Louis Member Posts: 1,093

Lol, welcome to the DBD community, where survivors and killers alike battle not to win, but to ruin the other persons day, their hopes, their dreams, and maybe their chance at passing their exams, as they ceaselessly play on, searching for that one none toxic game

• MegsAreEvil
    MegsAreEvil Member Posts: 819

You mean killers are toxic af? Yeah that would be right.

• TheRoyalOwl
    TheRoyalOwl Member Posts: 749

The only thing I get salty about is when killers camp/patrol hooks.

But survivors can be just as bad, and worse than killers.

• snowflake102
    snowflake102 Member Posts: 2,188

Don't let them get to you:) I meet alot of survivor mains after the game ends. One time one survivor said to me 2 dc and you still wenot for win lol. Like what I'm I to do let them win and deny me blood points.

• Sythalin
    Sythalin Member Posts: 280

You must be new, because this has been known for literally years now.

• Mashtyx1
    Mashtyx1 Member Posts: 188

Everyone who plays this game is toxic af. This community is just bad.

• CallMeRusty420
    CallMeRusty420 Member Posts: 615

Being a killer main since 2016 I have to say that the survivors are way worse; they want to argue, complain, cry, ######### n moan, accuse, yada yada yada and it has not changed. Sure there are some bad apple killers but they usually just say their salty comment and then leave.

I still remember how back in the day the devs used to cater and only buff survivors and nerf killers to the complete ground. Hell. They even nerfed Freddy into the ground only A WEEK after his release due to all the cries from the survivor side. It was honestly horrendous and downright pathetic with how much more the survivors were catered to over us killers then. I even remember when the devs quote and quote 'accidentally' reduced the size of Trapper's traps.

Anyhow. To me, the toxicity originates from the survivor side and from the years of playing this game, most of the salty comments from salty/toxic killers always have something to do with a past match that was sparked from a toxic group of survivors. And what's funny, lots of the old killer mains I used to see back in the day either changed to survivor mains or just downright quit due to how bad it got and lots of the toxic killers I've seen lately used to be toxic survs I've versed. Has no one else noticed this cycle? It's like watching a toxicity recycling plant in motion. It's quite fascinating tbh.

• Chicagopimp2019
    Chicagopimp2019 Member Posts: 458

@AsheruSwiftwind You totally summed up a bunch of my games. Ive had the N-word dropped on me so many times in post game chat, i almost kind of expect it now. I am to the point where i dont say anything at the end of the game, even GG, bc it just eggs them on.

• AlexAnarchy
    AlexAnarchy Member Posts: 685

That was pathetic for an attempted argument...honestly...more subtlety next time~

• snowflake102
    snowflake102 Member Posts: 2,188

That's what I do now I still say gg but I'm at that point to were I just leave chat.

This discussion has been closed.