Nothings for killers anymore

Options

The basement which was meant to be a scary place for survivors to go into now is just another safe haven for survivors. Sure, people can't be held hostage but yet again you people bitched and whined and yet again another nerf for killers. This is getting ######### ridiculous. Pig is #########, Legion is #########, Basement plays are #########. Seriously. This is getting out of hand.

Comments

• Weederick
    Weederick Member Posts: 1,080
    Options

Do you know what actually means?

This game is balanced by stuffing potatoes into highranks who dont belong there.

Guess what the current new survivalrate at rank 1 is? The former rank 18.

The former rank 18's are now rank 1. Thats how boosted they are.

• m1_hero
    m1_hero Member Posts: 27
    edited May 2019
    Options

@twistedmonkey link please, also that is a gigantic disparity 80 to 43% so i highly doubt it

• TheBean
    TheBean Member Posts: 2,320
    Options

@m1_hero

Somewhere in this discussion.. I don't think I linked the actual comment.. but Peanits goes through it in the thread.

• Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051
    edited May 2019
    Options

Are you joking? When did this happen?

Last I heard people were complaining about how hard it was to pip.

• Cardgrey
    Cardgrey Member Posts: 1,454
    edited May 2019
    Options

I'm going on a never kill ban 100% live with a 0 chance to die I hope all other killers do the same

No threat = fun right

• m1_hero
    Options

@TheBean he states that it was the best and that the strict conditions for the high survival rank, but we have to assume the same for killers of the same rank, meaning the best vs the best was less than 80% but more than 60% seeing as rank 2 would then have an influx of survivors coming from rank 1 dying and lowering the survival rate.

• m1_hero
    edited May 2019
    Options

@Peanits i'm going to have to press x to doubt that rank 1 went from 80% to 43%, not the first time we were told something and it not being true. if not that is such a giant margin of error that none of your stats can be taken seriously...

because even though it was as you say best of the best survivors the rank system was not made more lenient to killers, so it was the best of the best for killers then and the rate was less than 80 but higher than then the boosted survival rate of rank 2 taking in the failures of rank 1.

So to me it seems you try to keep the cream of the crop killers at rank 1 to balance out the giant winrate of survivors at rank 1 by lowering the threshold for survivors getting to rank 1 thus lowering the skill required to get there and make it easier to kill those weaker survivors and therefore lower the insane survival rate

• Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051
    Options

Yeah like the window exploit that they fixed this patch? LOL

You're not even using the meme right buddy.

• ShyN3ko
    ShyN3ko Member Posts: 1,616
    Options

Healing: Ok yes, nobody ask for this.

Pallets: That was a fix. 25 pallets for each map and every pallet is safe, because the vacuum

Exhaustion: 2 times Sprintboost , if the chase is 60 seconds long. That was a great fix.

Flashlights: I got a video for you.

loops: Running in circles is sooooo funny and you need sooooooo much skill for it.

This loops were infinities. It was a great FIX, because it was a exploit.

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807
    Options

If it effects the balance of the game in such a way that something will do worse then it is a nerf to that thing. And if it makes a thing better it is a buff to that thing.

• ShyN3ko
    ShyN3ko Member Posts: 1,616
    Options

"Necessary nerfs, because it destroy the game balance"

Is this better?

• twistedmonkey
    twistedmonkey Member Posts: 4,291
    Options

Since it was easier to pip for killer then how many potato killers were in those ranks?

It always works both ways and did has always been full of players that time played meant they got to a stage they couldn't compete in.

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    Options

Nothing could ever come close to the howling grounds....

Devs: "challenge excepted"

xD jk devs love ya

• mcNuggets
    mcNuggets Member Posts: 767
    Options

Killers are doomed.

I'm now not gonna play DbD.

I'm gonna sleep and tomorrow I will decide if I quit this game and uninstall it or if I keep getting bullied by (by the opinion of the majority of the community) incompetent developers who are willingly ignoring their own community.

• KaoMinerva
    KaoMinerva Member Posts: 451
    Options

But I CAN use Nurse with double range add on & I CAN use Billy with 2 charge add on WITH NOED! Check my comments. You'll see all the fun survivors have when they're against me. 😎

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807
    Options

@ShyN3ko better <3

But they still count as nerfs when someone lists them out to make the claim that survivors have been nerfed. To say otherwise is the No True Scotsmen fallacy.

The only thing I hate more than a bad argument that disagrees with me is a bad argument that agrees with me. Since I can't even say your conclusion (that Survivors are in control and need further improvements in order to be balanced) is wrong.

• SlinkyJinky
    SlinkyJinky Member Posts: 371
    Options

Blocking people in the basement was a bannable offense. If this was still a thing now that EGC is live (which by the way is a massively one sided Killer buff and Survivor nerf so you should be happy) then people would just disconnect if blocked in the basement.

So they can go around, big deal. Just point your mouse at them and click.

• SlinkyJinky
    SlinkyJinky Member Posts: 371
    Options

@Theluckyboi awesome gif. I laughed hard 😂

• xllxENIGMAxllx
    xllxENIGMAxllx Member Posts: 923
    Options

let them be they don't understand what they are saying.