Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

End game titles

One of my favorite parts of playing Goldeneye back on the N64 was comparing the titles me and my friends got. I think it would be fun if DBD kept track of these stats and rewarded you for a few of them. Here are some ideas for awards/titles and their rewards. Let me know what you think and feel free to add your own.

Survivor Awards 

Most Cowardly (Time spent in lockers) - 0 BP

Laziest (Most time with idle crows) - 0 BP

Fastest Runner (Most time spent in chases) - 500 BP

Time Waster (Longest single chase) - 250 BP

Hardest Worker (Most time spent on gens) - 500 BP

Escape Artist (Escape from a chase x times) - 250 BP

Teamplayer (Safe unhook and/or heal teammates x times) - 500 BP

Doctor (Most healing of others) - 500 BP

Most Self-sufficient (Healed self the most + bonus points for unhooking yourself, getting yourself out of the dying state or freeing yourself from a trap) 

Invincible (Never downed) - 250 BP

Chumbawamba (Most times downed but you still escaped) - 250 BP

Killer Awards

Relentless (Average time between hooks of different survivors less than x) - 500 BP

Camper (Spent x time within 16m of the hook when no survivor was also within that range) - 0 BP

Serial Killer (Mori all 4 survivors) - 250 BP

Dead Shot (Accuracy of attacks that connect above x percent) - 250 BP

Diversified (Never hook the same survivor twice in a row unless it's the last survivor) - 250 BP 

Brutal (Time spent with multiple survivors injured at the same time above x) - 250 BP

Efficient (Average length of chases below x) - 500 BP

Killjoy (Amount of gen regression over x) - 250 BP

Protector (At least one totem remained active through out the whole match. NOED doesn't count) - 250 BP

Power Hungry (x amount of downs and kills by using power rather than standard attack (includes stuff like Wraith surprise hit, Legion down while in Deep Wound and Doctor shock then attack) - 250 BP

Comments