What unorthodox licensed killer would you like to see?

Options
FayeZahara
FayeZahara Member Posts: 965
edited July 2018 in General Discussions
Knowing they probally won't get into game. What killer would you enjoy from the less popular media.

Mine is Hollowman

Best Answers

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I would love to see the the strangers. Maybe have just one or maybe all three of them with the ability to switch between them.
  • Mr_Jay_Stark
    Mr_Jay_Stark Member Posts: 539
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I know it sounds weird but I think the headless horsemen would be cool
  • ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Leslie Vernon from Behind The Mask...
  • StalkyBoiMyers
    StalkyBoiMyers Member Posts: 1
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hannibal or Dexter would be cool.

• TheTimeMachine
    TheTimeMachine Member Posts: 229
    Answer ✓
    Options
    This would be so cool to see in DbD. They’re technically humanoids so it would work too!
  • RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258
    Answer ✓
    Options

The ghost from The Dead Silence would be neat. Big Daddy would be okay too, but I do not know if I want to see Mr. Bubbles being humiliated by survivors...

• No_Mither_No_Problem
    No_Mither_No_Problem Member Posts: 1,476
    Answer ✓
    Options

Okay, I’m just gonna be honest with y’all.

He may not be a horror movie icon, but if we had a licensed Killer put into the game again, let’s be real: Kratos would be an absolute HOMEWRECKER.

New Killer: The Spartan
    Special Power: Square square triangle—Just straight up minces everyone into a million pieces. Entity included.

• Ronbo911
    Ronbo911 Member Posts: 1
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I’m thinking the ventriloquist from dead silence or the tooth fairy from darkness falls, both unexpected by most and would be great additions!
  • JovialCub
    JovialCub Member Posts: 88
    edited July 2018 Answer ✓
    Options

Lets see you run from this bad boi. Velociraptor!

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    Answer ✓
    Options

Heartless from Kingdom Hearts.
    While most of them are colorful, there's a certain breed of Heartless called Pure, which are mostly designed to be dark and revolve around shadow and darkness that comes as various abilities, such as being completely flat on the ground, turning invisible, flying around as a flame and coming out of that state with an attack etc.

• akbays35
    akbays35 Member Posts: 1,123
    Answer ✓
    Options

Jack Terrance from the Shining

• DasMurich
    DasMurich Member Posts: 67
    edited July 2018 Answer ✓
    Options
    The Alien Invader from the movie It Came Without Warning.

Egger's Mother from the movie The Final Terror.

Ida Smith from the movie Motel Hell.

Tallman from the movie Phantasm.

These are all horror characters that are from somewhat obscure, older horror movies. I think 1975-1985 is really the sweet spot of the genre.
  • Okuu46
    Okuu46 Member Posts: 93
    Answer ✓
    Options

The Grudge

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    Answer ✓
    Options

I would have to go with either the headless horseman or the grim reaper.. I want a scythe Devs it would be edgy LOL :blush:

• LukaKovac
    LukaKovac Member Posts: 26
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Handjob cabin
  • thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    Answer ✓
    Options

What about these guys?

• lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142
    Answer ✓
    Options

I would love to see The Phantom from the Town that Dreaded Sundown. Let the mori be the trombone kill.

Answers

• BadMrFrosty
    BadMrFrosty Member Posts: 1,100
    Options

https://assets.change.org/photos/5/aq/mn/sFaqMNCjgDAvAiR-800x450-noPad.jpg?1509711311

This guy. Please and thank you! I'm probably gonna do a write up for the killer board on how he'd work.

• FayeZahara
    Options

https://assets.change.org/photos/5/aq/mn/sFaqMNCjgDAvAiR-800x450-noPad.jpg?1509711311

This guy. Please and thank you! I'm probably gonna do a write up for the killer board on how he'd work.

He maybe not so unorthodox seeing as he has his own franchise. But maybe his powers of flight is a bit unorthodox. Kinda curious how they could make him work
  • BadMrFrosty
    BadMrFrosty Member Posts: 1,100
    Options

@FayeZahara said:
    BadMrFrosty said:

He maybe not so unorthodox seeing as he has his own franchise. But maybe his powers of flight is a bit unorthodox. Kinda curious how they could make him work

Honestly, if they did it right? He'd be top tier easy, maybe even close to nurse if he could take full advantage of a flight mode.

• FayeZahara
    Options
    I would love to see the the strangers. Maybe have just one or maybe all three of them with the ability to switch between them.
    They do have an intresting look *googles*
  • FayeZahara
    Options
    Saaron said:

It's not really "less popular media", but I think it could be really cool to have the Beldam, from Coraline as a killer, even if I know it will never happen!
    Transformations, changing the environment, a bright and colorful map that deteriorates with every generator... That could be a really fun DLC!

It is unorthodox killer cause not iconic also part of animated universe too. But yeah if they could dead by daylightfied her design think she would work quite well. Cool ideas also for the map
  • FayeZahara
    Options

@FayeZahara said:
    BadMrFrosty said:

Honestly, if they did it right? He'd be top tier easy, maybe even close to nurse if he could take full advantage of a flight mode.

Maybe he screeches before he swoops down for an area attack so survivor looks up and can hopefully block his attack by going behind something. In all honesty see him working better for a game like death garden cause then they have to stun you to get there teamate back before able to drop him at a blood post.
    I know they tryed to get a flying killer working at start of game maybe they can do it this time. Given the community passes on the good ideas.

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172
    Options

If they can find a way to physically manifest a "silent crowded elevator fart" I believe that would hands down be the most unorthodox killer out there.

• FayeZahara
    Options

If they can find a way to physically manifest a "silent crowded elevator fart" I believe that would hands down be the most unorthodox killer out there.

Guess mellvar is the next killer

With the power of lightning moris if don't solve his star trek trivia.
  • FayeZahara
    Options
    Leslie Vernon from Behind The Mask...
    His mask reminds me of when i look deeply at the eyes of a quinton. Just want to give him the win cause such sorrow on them with big eyes.
  • FayeZahara
    edited July 2018
    Options
    I found an unorthodox killer i want even more.
    This drowning killer from "are you afraid of the dark"
    He comes from a old canadian kid show and there a canadian company. Plus he screams that he fit so well. Though the drowning power be hard to work in.
  • FayeZahara
    Options
    This would be so cool to see in DbD. They’re technically humanoids so it would work too!
    He would make good as there unused killer the smasher. Destroying alot of the enviroment around them.
  • FayeZahara
    Options
    RSB said:

The ghost from The Dead Silence would be neat. Big Daddy would be okay too, but I do not know if I want to see Mr. Bubbles being humiliated by survivors...

Yeah can see that freddy seem underutilized in power department and hate how easy he is to bully.
  • Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

You all night gasp in awe at this, but...... Clown on PS4

• FayeZahara
    Options
    Ronbo911 said:
    I’m thinking the ventriloquist from dead silence or the tooth fairy from darkness falls, both unexpected by most and would be great additions!

Tooth fairy is a nice choice but really the dummy.... dang if that was to happen have to get over my fear of them sucking out my soul. That dummy is creepy like the original goosebumps book slappy. Penny dreadful had satan in a dummy also. Was hard to get through that season ending cause dummies are evil soul suckers.
  • JusticeZERO
    JusticeZERO Member Posts: 171
    edited July 2018
    Options

@Mringasa said:
    The Kandarian Demon from the Evil Dead series with Ash as the Survivor. While I would shudder at them getting the Freddy treatment, the series is my #2 favorite of all things horror, there would be so much fun to be had with these two. Ash with chainsaw + shotgun would be the Survivor dream addition, and the demon with the ability to infect the Survivors and turn them against each other would be the Killer dream addition. Perfect!

Let's flip the script....EVIL ASH - chainsaw would be his passive to quickly remove palettes, shotgun gives a 1 sec stun, Bruce Campbell taunts during loops and during chainsaw destruction that the survivors would hear

Survivor would be Pablo, looking to try to get his el hefe back but is pulled into the darkness as well to be another plaything for the entity.

• JusticeZERO
    Options

@Jack11803 said:
    You all night gasp in awe at this, but...... Clown on PS4

never gonna happen lol

• FayeZahara
    edited July 2018
    Options
    This one wouldn't work not only because he is small knee size killer. Because going up survivors butts may be a power that goes to far also.
    Bad Milo
  • JusticeZERO
    Options

@PhantomMask20763 said:

If they got their AI together like they had in the tutorial you could have all 3 strangers roaming around randomly and you would jump to one of them at a time. Each would have an active terror radius, but you wouldnt be aware of which stranger the character was actually playing as since each have a terror radius and red stain. This would be fun for mind games if you switched to one of the strangers you thought was idling roaming and (as killer) you just kept roaming until BOO, you take off running at a survivor. (This would also be their power as each of them would have a normal killer run speed)

A lot of work for devs but this is just crazy ideas to think of for fun :chuffed:

• JusticeZERO
    Options

@StalkyBoiMyers said:
    Hannibal or Dexter would be cool.

Basement for dexter would have the basement hooks but at the back basement hook there would be his kill table that would allow for 1 mori without any offering being used.

Needle could be used on a downed survivor to stop wiggling/dstrike for 10 seconds

Hannibal I love but i cant think of anything at this time for him

• JusticeZERO
    Options

@FayeZahara said:
    TheTimeMachine said:

He would make good as there unused killer the smasher. Destroying alot of the enviroment around them.

Portholes around the map with little sisters, going off when someone walks by them to alert daddy. Charge arm to rush around map, drill arm to turn vaults spots into doorways

• FayeZahara
    Options

@FayeZahara said:
    TheTimeMachine said:

Portholes around the map with little sisters, going off when someone walks by them to alert daddy. Charge arm to rush around map, drill arm to turn vaults spots into doorways

The sisters hold survivors down by stabbing with needles. Must get successful skill check to get out.
  • FayeZahara
    Options

Don't know how unorthadox this is, but The Babadook.

As long as he doesn't look like belongs in a my chemical romance band. Think could enjoy his look
  • Sn0wJob
    Sn0wJob Member Posts: 247
    Options

Pinhead from Clive Barker's "Hellraiser"

• FayeZahara
    Options
    JovialCub said:

Lets see you run from this bad boi. Velociraptor!

They need to make a new horror asymetrical game where 1 (Animal) versus 8 (Escapers). I would tottally buy it in heartbeat cause remind me of the horror of early dino crysis.
    ANIMALS
    Velociraptor (Jumping Slasher Killer)
    Rhino (Smashing Impaler Killer)
    Wolf (Stealth Biter Killer)
    Bamboon (Climbing Spear Killer)
    Aligator (Swimming Trap Killer)
    Spider (Swinging Trap Killer)
    Snake (Growing Eater Killer)
    Bee (Drone Stinger Killer)
    Scorpion (Poison Sting Killer)
    Tiger (Blood Rage Killer)

ESCAPERS
    Professor (Awareness)
    Scientist (Tech)
    Doctor (Medic)
    Firefighter (Combat)
    Officer (Defense)
    Coach (Speed)
    Soldier (Stealth)
    Slacker (Manuevering)
  • FayeZahara
    Options

Scary Terry from Rick and Morty.

Freddy cosmetic in a nut shell xD
  • FayeZahara
    Options
    This is the best killer ever
    This killer psychic tire from rubber seems stuipid.... probally why i will always avoid this movie
  • FayeZahara
    Options
    DasMurich said:
    The Alien Invader from the movie It Came Without Warning.

Egger's Mother from the movie The Final Terror.

Ida Smith from the movie Motel Hell.

Tallman from the movie Phantasm.

These are all horror characters that are from somewhat obscure, older horror movies. I think 1975-1985 is really the sweet spot of the genre.

These do make intresting choices and i only know of tallmans power. So be intresting what they could bring to table as well. Think ida smith covered in blood be intresting.