Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Doc Terrorradius addons and perks/Math Question

Options
ShyN3ko
ShyN3ko Member Posts: 1,616

What is first the addons or the perk "distressing"?

Perk First = 32(TR)*26%(D)+12(A)= 52,32(TR)

Addons First=32(TR)+12(A) = 44(TR) * 26%(D) = 55,44(TR)

TR= Terrorradius

A=Addons

D="Distressing"

And maybe "Distressing" could get a little number buff?

I think only Doc players use this perk.

Comments

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    Options

I think the add-ons take precedent, because they add a set amount according to the wiki. So the second formula should be correct.

Also if you want to calculate M&A in there, I'm pretty sure that it sets your TR to +8 permanently, then reduces it by -16 when you are not in a chase. Therefore if you have Distressing you should add M&A first before doing the math for Distressing.

I'm not 100% sure on this, but I'm pretty confident.

• ShyN3ko
    ShyN3ko Member Posts: 1,616
    Options

Thats rly hard too tell, because we dont know the exact math.

And its nearly impossible to test it.

Because we cant see the TR.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    Options

Well I'm pretty sure the game adds/subtracts raw numbers first, then does any percentage based changes, and I'm pretty sure add-ons will take priority over perks. The main reason I say this is because old Freddy's Red Paint Brush reduced your TR to 8m, and if you use M&A you could have either a 0m or 16m TR. If old Freddy was still in the game we could figure this out by using that add-on with Distressing to see his TR out of a chase but we can't.

I think the only ones that can truly answer this are devs and @DocOctober. But we are talking a difference of like 4m here at most, so pursue it as you wish.

• LordGlint
    LordGlint Member Posts: 7,984
    Options

@ShyN3ko As far as your comment about only Docs using distressing, it actually got abit of a boost in use with infectious fright. Since infectious fright works off your TR, making the TR larger with distressing can help if your going for a slug build.

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,869
    Options

Distressing should give you the Bloodpoints after the match, like the 100 % offerings and not during the match. Then it would be solid to use just cuz of the BP bonus.