Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

Doc Terrorradius addons and perks/Math Question

Options
ShyN3ko
ShyN3ko Member Posts: 1,616

What is first the addons or the perk "distressing"?

Perk First = 32(TR)*26%(D)+12(A)= 52,32(TR)

Addons First=32(TR)+12(A) = 44(TR) * 26%(D) = 55,44(TR)

TR= Terrorradius

A=Addons

D="Distressing"

And maybe "Distressing" could get a little number buff?

I think only Doc players use this perk.

Comments

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    Options

I think the add-ons take precedent, because they add a set amount according to the wiki. So the second formula should be correct.

Also if you want to calculate M&A in there, I'm pretty sure that it sets your TR to +8 permanently, then reduces it by -16 when you are not in a chase. Therefore if you have Distressing you should add M&A first before doing the math for Distressing.

I'm not 100% sure on this, but I'm pretty confident.

• ShyN3ko
    ShyN3ko Member Posts: 1,616
    Options

Thats rly hard too tell, because we dont know the exact math.

And its nearly impossible to test it.

Because we cant see the TR.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    Options

Well I'm pretty sure the game adds/subtracts raw numbers first, then does any percentage based changes, and I'm pretty sure add-ons will take priority over perks. The main reason I say this is because old Freddy's Red Paint Brush reduced your TR to 8m, and if you use M&A you could have either a 0m or 16m TR. If old Freddy was still in the game we could figure this out by using that add-on with Distressing to see his TR out of a chase but we can't.

I think the only ones that can truly answer this are devs and @DocOctober. But we are talking a difference of like 4m here at most, so pursue it as you wish.

• LordGlint
    LordGlint Member Posts: 7,980
    Options

@ShyN3ko As far as your comment about only Docs using distressing, it actually got abit of a boost in use with infectious fright. Since infectious fright works off your TR, making the TR larger with distressing can help if your going for a slug build.

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,853
    Options

Distressing should give you the Bloodpoints after the match, like the 100 % offerings and not during the match. Then it would be solid to use just cuz of the BP bonus.