Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

[Idea new feature] You can sell the addons you DON'T WANT

Th3Nightmare
Th3Nightmare Member Posts: 1,266
edited August 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions

When will this happen?

I think it is a good idea to sell addons that are useless :)

Comments

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647

Want this too

• Predator3174PL
    Predator3174PL Member Posts: 302

Would be cool to do that

• Mookywolf
    Mookywolf Member Posts: 907

this would be very nice

• ObscuredbyFog
    ObscuredbyFog Member Posts: 94

A lot of people have asked for this over the years... can i please sell my item/addon/offering back for BP. They don't seem to want to do this, since people can basically stock up on the items and sell them to boost their BP, especially after a new chapter is released. The Bloodpoint cap is there not only to prevent hacking, but to make sure new content isn't maxed out the day after release.

Personally I have a lot of items I would sell, since I rarely enter matches with them. And then everyone will start running plunderers and ace in the hole to farm said items. Basically it would "disrupt the BP economy" too much

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188

I would love this, to be able to get rid of all my speed limiters.

• Baphomett
    Baphomett Member Posts: 394

I get why you can't sell them back, but it I wish you had an option to just delete them and get them out of your inventory without having to take them into matches and waste them just to clean up.