The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Moris, Keys, Insta-heals Rework

This is my third attempt to rework Moris, Keys and Insta-heals. I think it's my best attempt yet. 😁Hopefully, you guys agree. What do you think?

1) Mori Rework:

Ebony Mori -- Grants the ability to kill one survivor who has been hooked by your hand during the next trial, after hooking survivors four times.

Ivory Mori -- Grants the ability to kill one survivor who has been hooked by your hand during the next trial, after hooking survivors five times.

Cypress Mori -- Grants the ability to kill one survivor who has been hooked by your hand during the next trial, after hooking survivors six times.

2) Insta-heal Rework:

Styptic Agent -- You no longer bleed while injured. (Passive effect when carried in med-kit)

Anti-hemorrhagic Syringe --> Morphine -- You no longer grunt in pain while injured. (Passive effect when carried in med-kit)

3) Key Rework:   

Skeleton Key/Dull Key -- Can be consumed to open the hatch. 

When the hatch spawns, your aura is revealed to the killer for 5 seconds. 

After escaping through the hatch, if any survivor is still on the map, the hatch immediately closes and spawns in a new location.  

Comments

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,950

in my opinion pink insta heal should be changed to like a 30 charge add on

• Tucking_Friggered
    Tucking_Friggered Member Posts: 636
    edited October 2019

No, and additionally never suggest balance changes again. You are absolutely incapable of understanding the game, its design, or anything related to balancing. It's your third attempt for a reason.

You have essentially made mori's completely ineffectual while making anyone with a medkit un-trackable if they complement it with the right perks and additionally made hatch escapes a freebie for a common dull key found more than any item in random chests.

It would be amusing if this were a joke post and not someone sincerely in belief these are even rational much less balanced.

• siyke26
    siyke26 Member Posts: 81

Don't like the hatch closing and spawning elsewhere that is a bit one sided to the killer, having you aura revealed maybe but the the key is fine the way it is.