the hatch standoff has to go

13»

Comments

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

@dannyfrog87 said:
    its about time the devs do something about it. so going for the evil incarnate achievement on grim pantry managed to farm enough evil one gen left. kill all 3 but the obsession its basically a standoff i walk away a few times come back. they take the hatch because amazing free wins and get out of jail free cards. ♥♥♥♥ing ridiculous

They are already working on possible implementations, just wait.

• dannyfrog87
    dannyfrog87 Member Posts: 568

@MegaWaffle said:

@dannyfrog87 said:
    its about time the devs do something about it. so going for the evil incarnate achievement on grim pantry managed to farm enough evil one gen left. kill all 3 but the obsession its basically a standoff i walk away a few times come back. they take the hatch because amazing free wins and get out of jail free cards. ♥♥♥♥ing ridiculous

yeah "possible implementations" well il believe it when i see it till then its just words

• Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051

@Visionmaker said:
    dannyfrog87 said:

@Visionmaker said:

dannyfrog87 said:

ok i wake up to about 80 comments. right the main issue is. i found the hatch first. as far as i could tell i walked away 3 times in a row just for the survivor to take the hatch. so you are damn right i should of been entitled to close the hatch to those saying i should of slugged etc. anyway i got the achievement so kudos to those guys for not dcing on me on haddonfield

The killer's objective isn't finding the hatch. It's finding the survivor before they found the hatch. That's the point of the asymmetrical game. You are entitled to closing the hatch as much as you are to closing an exit gate or locking a generator: not at all.

Here's an easy solution:

• Increase hatch spawn requirements by 1 generator.

• Two chests respawn with a temporary key.

• The hatch now spawns closed even with one survivor left, but makes a quiet noise.

• Killer can no longer stand on the hatch.

• A survivor automatically opens and enters the hatch when near it using the key. 

• Survivors cannot be grabbed out of the hatch.

Survivors need to work harder to get, find, and use the hatch. Killers have more time to find the survivor. Neither are able to do a standoff.

cannot be grabbed. get out of here with that and cant stand on the hatch. more survivor entitlement. so yeah we are powerless then cant grab them. yeah thats a no. the devs would never implement that then and if they did my word. the stupidity would be real. a temporary key giving another free save than doing a gen or actual objective. no

You aren't entitled to a free kill.

How about you find and kill them before they completed 3 generators, get a key, and find the hatch?

are we going to go over this again? i found the hatch first so your damn right i am if i managed to get enough evil to gain perma ew3 with only one gen left .... to kill everyone and i patrolled gens 3 times they did nothing in all of that time. just like they are not entitled to a free escape. i have my opinion. and your idea of "balance" just favours another free escape cant grab and allow their to be a key equalling another free escape. nothing more else to say because its just entitlement. now if i hadnt of gone through all that to gain enough ew3 then fair enough. so i was entitled to the kill as its hard enough as it is. survivor is easy mode. so save it. before doing 3 gens? i was trying to get the evil within achievement not murder them instantly. the hatch standoff breaks the balance when going for this what part of that dont you understand? ok ive nothing more to say your just ignoring whats said.

A killer's job isn't to find the hatch. They don't find generators and complete them. They don't run from a entity that can kill them. Stop parading the idea of finding the hatch first as if you were a survivor. This is an asymmetrical game and the point is ASYMMETRY. The killer's goal and the survivors goals are *different*.

Keep your opinion and we'll keep the standoff because you apparently think completing objectives is "free escapes". FYI, hatch, chests, and generators all give objective points, so survivors are literally completing objectives for that escape, so I don't know what you're getting at.
  • dannyfrog87
    edited July 2018

@Visionmaker said:
    dannyfrog87 said:

@Visionmaker said:

dannyfrog87 said:

@Visionmaker said:

dannyfrog87 said:

ok i wake up to about 80 comments. right the main issue is. i found the hatch first. as far as i could tell i walked away 3 times in a row just for the survivor to take the hatch. so you are damn right i should of been entitled to close the hatch to those saying i should of slugged etc. anyway i got the achievement so kudos to those guys for not dcing on me on haddonfield

The killer's objective isn't finding the hatch. It's finding the survivor before they found the hatch. That's the point of the asymmetrical game. You are entitled to closing the hatch as much as you are to closing an exit gate or locking a generator: not at all.

Here's an easy solution:

• The hatch now spawns closed even with one survivor left, but makes a quiet noise.

• A survivor automatically opens and enters the hatch when near it using the key. 

Survivors need to work harder to get, find, and use the hatch. Killers have more time to find the survivor. Neither are able to do a standoff.

cannot be grabbed. get out of here with that and cant stand on the hatch. more survivor entitlement. so yeah we are powerless then cant grab them. yeah thats a no. the devs would never implement that then and if they did my word. the stupidity would be real. a temporary key giving another free save than doing a gen or actual objective. no

How about you find and kill them before they completed 3 generators, get a key, and find the hatch?

are we going to go over this again? i found the hatch first so your damn right i am if i managed to get enough evil to gain perma ew3 with only one gen left .... to kill everyone and i patrolled gens 3 times they did nothing in all of that time. just like they are not entitled to a free escape. i have my opinion. and your idea of "balance" just favours another free escape cant grab and allow their to be a key equalling another free escape. nothing more else to say because its just entitlement. now if i hadnt of gone through all that to gain enough ew3 then fair enough. so i was entitled to the kill as its hard enough as it is. survivor is easy mode. so save it. before doing 3 gens? i was trying to get the evil within achievement not murder them instantly. the hatch standoff breaks the balance when going for this what part of that dont you understand? ok ive nothing more to say your just ignoring whats said.

A killer's job isn't to find the hatch. They don't find generators and complete them. They don't run from a entity that can kill them. Stop parading the idea of finding the hatch first as if you were a survivor. This is an asymmetrical game and the point is ASYMMETRY. The killer's goal and the survivors goals are different.

Keep your opinion and we'll keep the standoff because you apparently think completing objectives is "free escapes". FYI, hatch, chests, and generators all give objective points, so survivors are literally completing objectives for that escape, so I don't know what you're getting at.

a killers job isnt to find the hatch. haha so its to let you escape or not check if your around it? ok. nothing more to say to you. your bias is so unreal its ridiculous. erm well so you want us to sit in a corner then and be like hey survivor go find your free escape by not seeing if your near by? ok. no hatch standoff needs to go and your opinion is invalid and frankly moronic. anyway. i know im right so that is that. good day. im not parading it as anything. you have tunnel vision you wont look at the big picture. adios.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@KingArthanal said:
    Beardedragon said:

@KingArthanal said:

Sorry but he’s right. You need 80 sec to do a gen while the killer can patrol them twice or 3 times in this time. If he find a gen at 50% he will for sure camp him and we have another problem. Also that you don’t answer my questions seems very suspicious. What you suggest makes the killer by far more stronger. That all look like you just want free 4K but you’re entitled for it. Btw you as killer have the chance to find the survivor before hatch. Survivor have to walk sneaky to not get caught and search longer time than you for it. That’s already a advantage. Killers shouldn’t be able to grab survivor. It’s solved this way.

you dont solve the situation if you CANT grab the survivors. and i did answer your question.

if i cant grab a survivor, nothing stops me from remaining stationary on the hatch. the hatch stand off has thus commenced.

and what part of closing the hatch is unfair? its an extra way to get out. an EXTRA way, not the only way.

survivors needs to accept that if you have a bad team, you lose. if you only got 3 generators done? too bad. you lost. get over it. that is, if the hatch is closed of course.

if they find the hatch first, great, jump out. but the killer should be able to close it, otherwise there's gonna be a hatch stand off. and those are a waste of time.

it takes 80 sec to do a generator, but its different from game to game how much repair time is remaining on the last generator they need before they all got killed. or if theres even 1 generator left only.

have you ever heard about baiting? if you do a generator, purposefully fails a check so it notifies the killer, while the survivor then walks to the hatch, then the killer is off. the MOMENT he walks away form the hatch to patrol generators, the survivor can jump in.

have you actually ever been in a hatch stand off or are you imagining how it goes down? because i have, and they're a pain to be in as a killer due to the fact i can only ever react.

You are not entilted to a free kill. As long you just want a killer sided hatch you gonna get nothing and it will stay the same. If a survivors does well he’s entitled to get through hatch. You had enough chances to get survivor before he’s going to hatch. You could ensure they couldn’t do 2 gens or find him before he find hatch. Compared to killer the survivor couldn’t do any single mistake on his way repairing gens or doing hatch because he just die then. And why should survivor walk to closed hatch when survivor fail skill check on gen? It’s already closed. Only solution is to make killer not grabbing survivor anymore. Deal with it and don’t try to make any suggestions for free kills.

You are not entitled a free escape either.

• Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051
    edited July 2018

@Visionmaker said:
    dannyfrog87 said:

@Visionmaker said:

dannyfrog87 said:

@Visionmaker said:

dannyfrog87 said:

Here's an easy solution:

A killer's job isn't to find the hatch. They don't find generators and complete them. They don't run from a entity that can kill them. Stop parading the idea of finding the hatch first as if you were a survivor. This is an asymmetrical game and the point is ASYMMETRY. The killer's goal and the survivors goals are different.

a killers job isnt to find the hatch. haha so its to let you escape or not check if your around it? ok. nothing more to say to you. your bias is so unreal its ridiculous. erm well so you want us to sit in a corner then and be like hey survivor go find your free escape by not seeing if your near by? ok. no hatch standoff needs to go and your opinion is invalid and frankly moronic. anyway. i know im right so that is that. good day

Lmao, every post you began with "well I found the hatch first" and then you act like I'm asking you not to look for survivors?

That's the point, Sherlock. You should be saying: "I found the survivor so I should get that kill!". But you didnt find the survivor before they met their objectives, and get salty because they're essentially waiting at an exit gate.

You're just sitting there getting all pissy because you found an inanimate survivor objective and you expect to be awarded with a kill. If you're using Tombstone to begin with, you should've managed your Evil charges to Mori and a standoff wouldn't be a problem.
  • MegaWaffle

@KingArthanal said:
    Sorry but he’s right. You need 80 sec to do a gen while the killer can patrol them twice or 3 times in this time. If he find a gen at 50% he will for sure camp him and we have another problem. Also that you don’t answer my questions seems very suspicious. What you suggest makes the killer by far more stronger. That all look like you just want free 4K but you’re entitled for it. Btw you as killer have the chance to find the survivor before hatch. Survivor have to walk sneaky to not get caught and search longer time than you for it. That’s already a advantage. Killers shouldn’t be able to grab survivor. It’s solved this way.

Its not solved this way. If the Killer finds the hatch first they cannot leave the hatch because the survivor can escape, but if they stay near the hatch the survivor can just sit there and wait. It isn't hard to find a hatch because it makes such a loud noise. Something does need to be done about it. It would be nice if once Killer finds the hatch they can close it, and after X amount of seconds another hatch will appear. During this time the survivor cannot escape forcing them to hide or keep up a chase. After the time is up another hatch should spawn. This will make it so the killer cannot simply keep re-closing the same hatch and the survivor can keep looking for it. With this method the survivor cannot jump into a hatch once the killer starts the "close" channel and a killer cannot grab a survivor if they start the "jump" channel. No hatch standoff and the one who finds that hatch first gets to take advantage of the situation without making anything unfair for either side.

This will eliminate hatch stand offs and reward the person who finds it first. Should you both arrive at the same time then whoever hits their button first (Ie: Killer closing or survivor jumping) they get their action guaranteed.

• dannyfrog87

@Visionmaker said:
    dannyfrog87 said:

@Visionmaker said:

dannyfrog87 said:

@Visionmaker said:

dannyfrog87 said:

@Visionmaker said: dannyfrog87 said:

Here's an easy solution:

a killers job isnt to find the hatch. haha so its to let you escape or not check if your around it? ok. nothing more to say to you. your bias is so unreal its ridiculous. erm well so you want us to sit in a corner then and be like hey survivor go find your free escape by not seeing if your near by? ok. no hatch standoff needs to go and your opinion is invalid and frankly moronic. anyway. i know im right so that is that. good day

Lmao, every post you began with "well I found the hatch first" and then you act like I'm asking you not to look for survivors?

That's the point, Sherlock. You should be saying: "I found the survivor so I should get that kill!". But you didnt find the survivor before they met their objectives, and get salty because they're essentially waiting at an exit gate.

You're just sitting there getting all pissy because you found an inanimate survivor objective and you expect to be awarded with a kill. If you're using Tombstone to begin with, you should've managed your Evil charges to Mori and a standoff wouldn't be a problem.

right. and i did after killing everyone. oh come on you know the survivor will be around the hatch. so dont go telling me or people oh "its not our job to search for the hatch" we are the killer we do what it takes to kill find out objective. oh yeah plot twist. which would be the hatch. surely you can figure this out? it was charged do you know how long it takes? no matter what is said im still right and it stands. standoff needs to go end of story. but hey you stick to having your head up in the clouds and tunnel vision. as killer we can do what we want we are not governed by any rules to suit what it is you think "is the right thing to do as killer" you are not entitled to a free escape.

• MegaWaffle

@dannyfrog87 said:

@MegaWaffle said:

@dannyfrog87 said:

yeah "possible implementations" well il believe it when i see it till then its just words

Everything is words before made reality. They can't put something out without first testing it. They had a "close hatch" option in the PTB and they didn't like it so they took the idea back to the drawing board. They have already shown us they are working on it.

• Beardedragon
    Beardedragon Member Posts: 425
    edited July 2018

i think there has been a few decent suggestion.

being able to close the hatch with a new one opening might open up some possibilities.

visionmakers idea also seemed decent to me. given that they cant find the chests before the hatch is actually open if i recall what she wrote properly. meaning we have a longer period of time to find the survivors. we can patrol the two boxes meanwhile.

for the survivors, they cant just bumrush the hatch and whoop dee doo they are out of there.

what ever people come up with i just want the hatch stand off to end. if you put it in favor of the killer or survivor i guess, is the real question.

• FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600
    edited July 2018

Meanwhile - Lefty is in another standoff, this one going on 30-45 minutes and counting

Far gate is open, she has sprint burst, she knows where it is as she's in chat... but still greeding for the hatch.....

• chemical_reject
    chemical_reject Member Posts: 940

@Visionmaker said:
    dannyfrog87 said:

@Visionmaker said:

dannyfrog87 said:

Here's an easy solution:

Of ######### course u found the hatch first. Killer isn't slowed by the need to play stealthy so u ran all over the map real quick. The survivor found the hatch WHILE  evading u. U got outplayed. U don't deserve the 4K . Get over it
  • Master

@FrenziedRoach said:
    Meanwhile - Lefty is in another standoff, this one going on 30-45 minutes and counting

Far gate is open, she has sprint burst, she knows where it is as she's in chat... but still greeding for the hatch.....

As much as I enjoy lefty streams from time to time, I really hate it when he pulls off such a standoff....

• FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600

@Master said:
    As much as I enjoy lefty streams from time to time, I really hate it when he pulls off such a standoff....

Most of us regulars get into it. going on the second hour now and most of us are joking and laughing.

• Jesya
    Jesya Member Posts: 1,101

@FrenziedRoach said:

@Master said:

Most of us regulars get into it. going on the second hour now and most of us are joking and laughing.

I'm always amazed at how much patience he has and can keep in character the entire time.

• Master

Yeah in the first standoff I stayed for 30 mins or sth, but it gets old after some time.
    Usually this is when I start DBD and bully some plebs on my own :wink:

• KingArthanal
    KingArthanal Member Posts: 91
    Here had been made a lot killer sided solution. Glad this things will never get real and devs know for sure why they decline stupid suggestions. Git gud, so you don’t have to care about hatch standoffs. It’s more a problem bonded to salty noob killers.
  • dannyfrog87

@KingArthanal said:
    Here had been made a lot killer sided solution. Glad this things will never get real and devs know for sure why they decline stupid suggestions. Git gud, so you don’t have to care about hatch standoffs. It’s more a problem bonded to salty noob killers.

survivor main detected. and well you will eat your words when it comes to fruition and they do release it. stupid suggestions. yeah like 2 people staring at each other waiting to jump into an abyss from a psycho killer isnt stupid at all lol. alot killer sided. if you cant use your brain to do a gen. plus they changed it to power the exit gates in the ptb, you think they went through all that to never release it all the coding and time? when it hits well. you will probably be the first to cry about it if it happens. salty killer noobs. no its boring annoying and tedious for a hatch stand off that your basically forced to lose. it doesnt favour the killer in its current state its all for the survivor. so do yourself a favour go post your rubbish elsewhere. adios

• KingArthanal
    edited July 2018

@KingArthanal said:

survivor main detected. and well you will eat your words when it comes to fruition and they do release it. stupid suggestions. yeah like 2 people staring at each other waiting to jump into an abyss from a psycho killer isnt stupid at all lol. alot killer sided. if you cant use your brain to do a gen. plus they changed it to power the exit gates in the ptb, you think they went through all that to never release it all the coding and time? when it hits well. you will probably be the first to cry about it if it happens. salty killer noobs. no its boring annoying and tedious for a hatch stand off that your basically forced to lose. it doesnt favour the killer in its current state its all for the survivor. so do yourself a favour go post your rubbish elsewhere. adios

Your lies won’t change anything and Iam able to proof Iam high ranked killer. Nice try to discredit me but Iam well known here. If you don’t understand how this game work you shouldn’t complain about mechanics you don’t understand. Your goal should be to kill the survivors before hatch even get released. To explain it twice for you: 2 survivors left and 1 downed, get the other one within 300 sec. if you fail, hook him for another 120 sec and BBQ. Ok you’re so bad that you even fail to this point but mb you can catch him before he reach hatch. I guess you’re just too bad for this also. My answer to you: git gud or play Tetris. It’s your fault and devs see it same way salty kid. Easy solution for hatch standoff - no grab. Trashtalk to someone who cares because I don’t. Your posts are useless and just try to insult someone instead of delivering some valid arguments. Nice try.
  • Mesme
    Mesme Member Posts: 177

Doing a hatch stand off as we speak and it's been 27hrs please HELP!

• dannyfrog87

@KingArthanal said:
    dannyfrog87 said:

@KingArthanal said:

Your lies won’t change anything and Iam able to proof Iam high ranked killer. Nice try to discredit me but Iam well known here. If you don’t understand how this game work you shouldn’t complain about mechanics you don’t understand. Your goal should be to kill the survivors before hatch even get released. To explain it twice for you: 2 survivors left and 1 downed, get the other one within 300 sec. if you fail, hook him for another 120 sec and BBQ. Ok you’re so bad that you even fail to this point but mb you can catch him before he reach hatch. I guess you’re just too bad for this also. My answer to you: git gud or play Tetris. It’s your fault and devs see it same way salty kid. Easy solution for hatch standoff - no grab. Trashtalk to someone who cares because I don’t. Your posts are useless and just try to insult someone instead of delivering some valid arguments. Nice try.

i dont care what you have to say or if your unknown or known. my opinion is all that matters to me. so adios.

• chemical_reject
    edited July 2018

@KingArthanal said:

Don't worry. Salty killer mains have no power here
  • dannyfrog87

@chemical_reject said:
    KingArthanal said:

dannyfrog87 said:

@KingArthanal said:

you keep telling yourself that. thats why the games getting balanced towards killers

• chemical_reject

@chemical_reject said:
    KingArthanal said:

dannyfrog87 said:

@KingArthanal said:

you keep telling yourself that. thats why the games getting balanced towards killers

And 'Yer still cloggin' up the forum arteries with ur salty hatch tears. arrgh. 
  • Beardedragon

@Mesme said:

day 7 of the hatch stand off. my legs tire, and my will to keep this going dwindles. when will this be over?

• Paddy4583
    Paddy4583 Member Posts: 864

@Lowbei said:
    cool story

if you have nothing constructive to say besides "cool story" say nothing at all.

So I’m assuming you had the ability to kill the last survivor with your hands! You realise at this point there is no stand off.
  • xywwak
    xywwak Member Posts: 16

Guys ... you can flame me as much as you want for that ...

Wake up finnally .... Let this hatch standoff be ... Just hit that survivor at let him go. it´s totally ridiculous to play 1 hatch standoff for so long boring time.
    You don´t need 4K every game. Just go play new match.
    As soon as DEV decide to change end-game system we will get something new, and of course many of you will cry and flame it. So wake up and start acting as reasonable human beeing....it´s pointless....

• Beardedragon
    edited July 2018

@xywwak said:

Wake up finnally .... Let this hatch standoff be ... Just hit that survivor at let him go. it´s totally ridiculous to play 1 hatch standoff for so long boring time.
    As soon as DEV decide to change end-game system we will get something new, and of course many of you will cry and flame it. So wake up and start acting as reasonable human beeing....it´s pointless....

and you also dont need to survive every game. being last doesnt mean you "need" to survive. If the killer blocks the hatch, do your generators. thats why there needs to be a fix, because then we can cut the crap and stop talking about entitlement and who needs to be "allowed" to survive or get killed. if the mechanic is fixed, the discussion would be over, no matter who it favors.

• KingArthanal
    edited July 2018
    Really, is it this worth just to wait longer than 5 min. The survivor had to be a very big ######### to be it worth. I don’t care when I miss last kill every 30.-40. match
  • Beardedragon

@KingArthanal said:
    Really, is it this worth just to wait longer than 5 min. The survivor had to be a very big ######### to be it worth. I don’t care when I miss last kill every 30.-40. match

you can turn it around as a killer and say the same about the survivor. is it really worth their time standing in front of the hatch rather than go do generators which would most likely let the killer come after him?

this goes both ways.

• KingArthanal
    edited July 2018

@KingArthanal said:

you can turn it around as a killer and say the same about the survivor. is it really worth their time standing in front of the hatch rather than go do generators which would most likely let the killer come after him?

this goes both ways.

My answer to you as survivor. I wait fake afk 3-4 min and If i get into hatch it’s fine, otherwise i just die. I don’t care about and it doesn’t make me salty because I know it’s not about skill to wait longer than the other guy. In most cases i wait until the killer is at hatch, than I gonna do gens, he come to gen and I go hatch. Ez win
  • Beardedragon
    edited July 2018

@KingArthanal said:
    Beardedragon said:

@KingArthanal said:

this goes both ways.

My answer to you as survivor. I wait fake afk 3-4 min and If i get into hatch it’s fine, otherwise i just die. I don’t care about a skill and it doesn’t make me salty because I know it’s not about skill to wait longer than the other guy. In most cases i wait until the killer is at hatch, than I gonna do gens, he come to gen and I go hatch. Ez win

if you can bait the killer thats fine.

not everyone tries to do that though. some just teabags at the hatch. but i agree it doesnt happen often, the hatch stand off, but some few rare cases it does.

• KingArthanal
    edited July 2018

@KingArthanal said:
    Beardedragon said:

@KingArthanal said:

this goes both ways.

My answer to you as survivor. I wait fake afk 3-4 min and If i get into hatch it’s fine, otherwise i just die. I don’t care about a skill and it doesn’t make me salty because I know it’s not about skill to wait longer than the other guy. In most cases i wait until the killer is at hatch, than I gonna do gens, he come to gen and I go hatch. Ez win

not everyone tries to do that though. some just teabags at the hatch.

Hit him, instant leave game chat and don’t feed the troll. Trolls are always sad when you ignore them. This way i usually get nice salty comments into my profile.
  • Beardedragon

@KingArthanal said:
    Beardedragon said:

@KingArthanal said:

Beardedragon said:

@KingArthanal said:

this goes both ways.

Hit him, instant leave game chat and don’t feed the troll. Trolls are always sad when you ignore them. This way i usually get nice salty comments into my profile.

i know. ive been in maybe.. 4 or 5 hatch stand offs. some i win, others i lose when i try to run after survivors.

but even if i win or he wins, i wont just allow him to get out. although i admit on one of those occations i just hit him once and he did get out because i didnt bother.

but otherwise id say normally, i wont let him out if i can avoid it. i could give up the match as much as he could. it goes both ways.

but i feel like the survivor has the cards you know. if he tries to bait the killer has reason to leave the hatch. or do generators. most tries to bait though. ive lost some times on those baits.

thats fair. makes sense.

• MuteNewt
    MuteNewt Member Posts: 234

@dannyfrog87 ignore the cringe king aka Lowbei. Hes gonna be perma banned soon :)

• dannyfrog87

@MuteNewt said:
    @dannyfrog87 ignore the cringe king aka Lowbei. Hes gonna be perma banned soon :)

yeah. i figured and he only just got unbanned. posting stupid stuff. hatch standoff needs to go that is all

• dannyfrog87

@Beardedragon said:

@KingArthanal said:
    Beardedragon said:

@KingArthanal said:

Beardedragon said:

@KingArthanal said:

this goes both ways.

i know. ive been in maybe.. 4 or 5 hatch stand offs. some i win, others i lose when i try to run after survivors.

but even if i win or he wins, i wont just allow him to get out. although i admit on one of those occations i just hit him once and he did get out because i didnt bother.

but otherwise id say normally, i wont let him out if i can avoid it. i could give up the match as much as he could. it goes both ways.

but i feel like the survivor has the cards you know. if he tries to bait the killer has reason to leave the hatch. or do generators. most tries to bait though. ive lost some times on those baits.

thats fair. makes sense.

well i had one game i was chasing a guy as myers all 3 dead one left i was running and i knew where the hatch was and we got to it at the same time i was in ew3 and all we could do was look at each other he just stood on the hatch. i should of damn well been able to close it in this situation like it was in the ptb. lol. this is what breaks the "balance" staring at each other waiting for the other to make the move is moronic. did i want to give the guy the hatch as we got their at the same time. no but what else could i do? stand their for hours or whatever sigh .... the survivor sure does have the cards you are right and it should not be that way!

• dannyfrog87

@xywwak said:

no i and many others wont let it be. we want the change and it damn well should happen. theirs nothing more annoying and eye rolling and brain hurting than running to the hatch at the same time as i did a game last night as myers to just both look at each other and i was in ew3 but the moment i hit him boom jumps in the hatch. now that is bloody stupid! so yeah standoff needs to go and give us the power to close the hatch. what makes me unreasonable? i want the standoff gone for it to be more reasonable and not mind numbingly boring and annoying? not pointless to me. good day

• dannyfrog87

@Mesme said:

the hell this has to be a joke. 27 hours lol. video or it didnt happen

• Beardedragon

@dannyfrog87 said:

@Beardedragon said:

@KingArthanal said:
    Beardedragon said:

@KingArthanal said:

Beardedragon said:

@KingArthanal said:

this goes both ways.

thats fair. makes sense.

well i had one game i was chasing a guy as myers all 3 dead one left i was running and i knew where the hatch was and we got to it at the same time i was in ew3 and all we could do was look at each other he just stood on the hatch. i should of damn well been able to close it in this situation like it was in the ptb. lol. this is what breaks the "balance" staring at each other waiting for the other to make the move is moronic. did i want to give the guy the hatch as we got their at the same time. no but what else could i do? stand their for hours or whatever sigh .... the survivor sure does have the cards you are right and it should not be that way!

im not sure i understand what you mean. if he stands on the hatch but dont jump in, and you have evil within 3, cant you just insta slug him and hes in dying state?

or can one still jump in to the hatch from dying state? ive never seen that but i have to say i dunno if its possible.

• dannyfrog87

@Beardedragon said:

@dannyfrog87 said:

@Beardedragon said:

@KingArthanal said:
    Beardedragon said:

@KingArthanal said:

Beardedragon said:

@KingArthanal said:

this goes both ways.

thats fair. makes sense.

im not sure i understand what you mean. if he stands on the hatch but dont jump in, and you have evil within 3, cant you just insta slug him and hes in dying state?

or can one still jump in to the hatch from dying state? ive never seen that but i have to say i dunno if its possible.

no i did that and he jumped in. we made it at the same time i downed him to slug he jumped in instantly. pretty good job so far