Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Sprint Burst

My feedback is I really dislike that we have to wait while running from the killer to be able to use it again. I hate this mod, can we please have the old Sprint Burst back.

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

No

• Baphomett
    Baphomett Member Posts: 394
    edited July 2018
    My feedback is I really dislike that we have to actually time pallets while running from the killer.  I hate this mod, can we have the vacuum back?  Or just have pallets automatically fall on a killer and stun them when they are chasing me?
  • QuicKFisH
    QuicKFisH Member Posts: 9

Can i let a bot play the game automatically for me? Old sprintburst is broken. Period.

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    rObLoCo said:

My feedback is I really dislike that we have to wait while running from the killer to be able to use it again. I hate this mod, can we please have the old Sprint Burst back.

Nice b8 m8.
  • BLUE_APE
    BLUE_APE Member Posts: 282

Are you kidding me? Its actually the best thing ever!!
    I can now control sprint burst, call me crazy but for me the Dev's have actually buffed sprint burst.
    And just wait by a pallet and while crouching during a chase pallet stun run, crouch, and juke and you can get it back pretty easily.
    True I do miss the ability to use it during a chase, but I kinda like it this way. I'm sorry buddy.