I'm Tired of killers begging for a free hand out

Options
feffrey
feffrey Member Posts: 886
Why are killers whinning so hard because "We survivors" only have pallets as protection and they want to take that from us. They've already took our perks
  Every killers I've faced lately complains about urban Evasion, Desesive strike and borrowed time....

Honestly if killers want a free hand out like always.. They should spawn 1 survivor dead, 1 survivor on a hook another one down and the last one injured....

If killers get their way this game will be one sided.. I get that some killers at smart enough to deal with looping or to lwave that one survivor alone.

I understand that looping can be difficult to counter..

Why want killers just admit to being out played?

Comments

• Sally55
    Sally55 Member Posts: 368
    Options

@feffrey said:
    Why are killers whinning so hard because "We survivors" only have pallets as protection and they want to take that from us. They've already took our perks
      Every killers I've faced lately complains about urban Evasion, Desesive strike and borrowed time....

Honestly if killers want a free hand out like always.. They should spawn 1 survivor dead, 1 survivor on a hook another one down and the last one injured....

If killers get their way this game will be one sided.. I get that some killers at smart enough to deal with looping or to lwave that one survivor alone.

Why can't survuvor's just admit to being outplayed hmm?

• feffrey
    Options
    If shinning is all it takes to be a pro killer then should switch lol EZ wins

This is the typical killer " Oh why are you dodging my attacks!!
    Whines some more Ohh why are you dropping pallets on me
    Omg!! Stop running from me you're being toxic..
     Look he has a flash light omg too OP.
    What!! You re suppose to instantly die on my shoulders when i grab you!!
       Not fair omg you took a survivor off a hook"

That's what ever killer sounds like.. A entitled cry baby because they can't get any kills.

• feffrey
    Options
    We all know any decent killer worth anything could easily kill all survivors but yet they still whine
  • Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552
    Options

@SovererignKing said:
    powerbats said:

@SovererignKing said:

Why won’t Survivors quit review bombing the game every time they get baby nerfs in order to terrorize the developers into buffing them?

Your post is a joke. 

Well the same could be said for when Freddy got nerfed and killers mains blew it up. I do wonder how many are the flyby night types that're just here for a short time. There's also all the Ochido people that review bombed it because he said to.

They're just like other streamers that said they changes suck review bomb it then follow me to game x. Then said make sure to donate to me while you follow me to game x and then rinse and repeat onto next game.

As for the op's comments you can't deny that there's killers out there including some on this very forum like that just as the same is true for some survivors. While the rest of us are in the middle trying to find commonsense solutions and balance.

The Freddy review bomb was in response to paying for a product and getting a significantly inferior product delivered. I paid for Freddy Krueger, not Sharp Hand Joe. Even the developers admit the nerfs were a huge mistake. 

Killers review bombed because they got the carpet yanked out from under their feet with no warning. Meanwhile Survivors get PTB’s and EXTENSIVE testing before the developers do ANYTHING even resembling a nerf. The recent review bombs from Survivors is to prevent nerfs that have yet to be implemented. Hell, they haven’t even been put in a PTB. 

There is a difference between the review bombs. One was in response to a no warning nerf that ruined a purchase of a DLC, one is a Terror Tactic to prevent an upcoming possible nerf. 

I didn’t bomb myself on Freddy, but to me it was justified. This review bomb by Survivors to me is just a Terror Tactic to prevent anything more BEFORE the fact. Freddy was AFTER the fact for unsatisfactory delivery of a paid product. 

Not to mention review bombing was legit af without even considering payment. Freddy is arguably the worst killer right now because of the nerfs while survivor nerfs didn't have a significant impact on the game tbh.

Some people will cry all the time. We just won't be able to stop them. I was going to write a response but then I got bored and gave up. People just don't want to acknowledge the game's problems and when somebody tries to point them out, they just become an obstacle without giving a constructive criticism.

• holywhitetrash
    holywhitetrash Member Posts: 289
    Options

@feffrey said:
    We all know any decent killer worth anything could easily kill all survivors but yet they still whine

yep this guy is a troll

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

@SovererignKing said:

The Freddy review bomb was in response to paying for a product and getting a significantly inferior product delivered. I paid for Freddy Krueger, not Sharp Hand Joe. Even the developers admit the nerfs were a huge mistake. 

Killers review bombed because they got the carpet yanked out from under their feet with no warning. Meanwhile Survivors get PTB’s and EXTENSIVE testing before the developers do ANYTHING even resembling a nerf. The recent review bombs from Survivors is to prevent nerfs that have yet to be implemented. Hell, they haven’t even been put in a PTB. 

There is a difference between the review bombs. One was in response to a no warning nerf that ruined a purchase of a DLC, one is a Terror Tactic to prevent an upcoming possible nerf. 

I didn’t bomb myself on Freddy, but to me it was justified. This review bomb by Survivors to me is just a Terror Tactic to prevent anything more BEFORE the fact. Freddy was AFTER the fact for unsatisfactory delivery of a paid product. 

At least you're honest about it, my point was only that review bombs are done by both sides and the survivor ones only really started en masse after Ochido called for it. I'm also curious how many of those were from FTP posters.

I gave the game a good review after the bombers and even called them out for doing so.

• Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    Options

@feffrey said:

yep this guy is a troll

yes report him for bait :)
  • Lowbei
    edited August 2018
    Options
    feffrey said:
    For those who don't know I main nurse :) 
    I always said that if one talks like a survivor main and acts like a survivor main, they ARE a survivor main. 

My bullshit senses are screaming off the charts.
    its hilarious when these survivor main randos claim to be killer mains. @feffrey feel free to link your open steam account to prove it.

riiight
  • Lowbei
    Options
    Tsulan said:
    Why hasn't this thread been shut down? I don't see this going anywhere productive. This will only end in insults.

OP, could you post a detailed list of all the perks that have been taken away from you? Maybe we can find them together.
    lol
  • Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

@feffrey said:

"sUrvIvoR sHoUlD sPaWn oN hOoKs, tHeY nEveR hAppY"

The usual biased complaint with 0 arguments, stating facts that never existed. "lol, killers complaint about UE"

• OGlilSPOOK20
    OGlilSPOOK20 Member Posts: 716
    Options
    Ok my opinion is I feel like they did right with this pallet change. I know alot of killer mains aren't happy, because they're not gonna get that sweet free hit on a Survivor anymore. But I do feel like killer mains are whining a little too much (survivor main here) but I also do play killer sometimes and do feel the pain that killers feel when playing against good survivors and all I can say is yes DS is a ######### perk, yes purple flashlights are ######### items and yes pallet looping is a ######### thing to play around, but it's all there so what! What I can say that needs to be done is that the Devs fix the map designs and shorten the loops and close off some windows that can be turned into infinites. Fix how fast Gens go. Fix totem placements. Hurry up with the DS nerf. Killers you are the host of the lobby... If you see survivors bringing in multiple flashlights or toolboxes maybe you wanna switch out a perk for Lightborn or Franklin's don't you think! Sometimes I see that some killers say that survivors looping isn't skill and just a dumb game mechanic we're abusing... But will turn around and say that camping & tunnelling are legit strategy??? Well... Looping for us is a legit strategy too right? I mean we're basically making you waste your time so that other survivors can do gens or break your totems. (My opinion) (can't wait for some backlash from this rotten community)
  • powerbats
    Options

@Runiver said:

The usual biased complaint with 0 arguments, stating facts that never existed. "lol, killers complaint about UE"

Now now even on these very forums some killers have complained about UE and I get insulted whenever I decide to run it on a freshly prestiged toon. Which is ironic when they use Insidious as a Wraith.

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,759
    Options
    Lowbei said:
    BLUE_APE said:

My thoughts exactly, you can get a 4K with out needing to camp, its not easy bur not impossible> @RotBb said:

Can you Spot the survivor main?

@Lowbei said:
    back to the daily whine threads huh?

Can you spot the Killer mains who have no skill and resort to camping.

you can call it no skill all you want, while you get outscored by 30k lol

git gud
    What kind of an argument is that? Killers earn BP at faster rates.
  • Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options
    powerbats said:

@Runiver said:

Now now even on these very forums some killers have complained about UE and I get insulted whenever I decide to run it on a freshly prestiged toon. Which is ironic when they use Insidious as a Wraith.

Insidious on Wraith? He has a add-on for that. Wasted perk slot.
  • Lowbei
    Options
    Lowbei said:
    BLUE_APE said:

My thoughts exactly, you can get a 4K with out needing to camp, its not easy bur not impossible> @RotBb said:

Can you Spot the survivor main?

@Lowbei said:
    back to the daily whine threads huh?

Can you spot the Killer mains who have no skill and resort to camping.

you can call it no skill all you want, while you get outscored by 30k lol

git gud
    What kind of an argument is that? Killers earn BP at faster rates.
    your inexperience is showing
  • feffrey
    edited August 2018
    Options
    I bet most of the killers here DC when they see a group of coordinated SWF show up in their lobby because theyre looking for a free hand out 
    😂😂  some many killers are afraid of a 4 man team of Davids with Flashlights 
    Post edited by feffrey on
  • ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Options
    I have never seen a Killer unironically complaining about Urban Evasion, or even BT after its rework.
  • Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options
    feffrey said:
    I bet most of the killers here DC when they see a group of coordinated SWF show up in their lobby because theyre looking for a free hand out 
    No, but they like to dc on me, when their last second switch to 4 flashlights doesn't work out. Really strange. Like they didn't expect me to avoid the flashlight blinds by facing a wall.
  • powerbats
    Options

@ChesterTheMolester said:
    I have never seen a Killer unironically complaining about Urban Evasion, or even BT after its rework.

I get it all the time when they don't find me on the occasions i run it and sometimes I'll run that instead of SB. They try crutch perk no skill survivor. Then you remind them that they used NOED and did nothing all game but hard camp 1 person.

IT's especially funny when it's a Huntress with Iridescent hatchets that camps the hook all game, I mean cmon free NOED.

• SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    Options
    Oh I’ve seen it and heard it many times. There are far more Survivors that are whiny and ######### about stupid #########,
    but there are plenty of Killers as well. 

I’ve had a Killer ######### at me for using No Mither cause he was a slug build Billy. 
  • SovererignKing
    Options
    feffrey said:
    I just switch to Nurse. They want to play hard core, I’m game. Then they ######### I use a “crutch Killer that ignores the games mechanics.” 
  • ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Options
    Oh I’ve seen it and heard it many times. There are far more Survivors that are whiny and ######### about stupid #########,

I’ve had a Killer ######### at me for using No Mither cause he was a slug build Billy. 
    Okay granted i play PS4 with a private profile so i dont get things like that a lot.
  • SovererignKing
    Options

Okay granted i play PS4 with a private profile so i dont get things like that a lot.
    I play on PS4 as well. I’m not set to private and I get lobby dodged a lot when people look at my profile. Survivors use the PSN app and look me up, and Killer look me up and see my 90% trophies unlocked and dodge. Can’t see hours on PS4, so people dodge others that have high trophies unlocked. 
This discussion has been closed.