We deployed a fix to solve an issue preventing players from unhooking, healing or picking up Survivors. Players will need to reboot to see the change reflected in-game. Thank you for your patience!

Should Moris be nerfed

CLAUDETTEINABUSH
CLAUDETTEINABUSH Member Posts: 2,210
edited December 2019 in General Discussions

Moris allow you, in the best case, to completely kill by your hand an entire survivor group.

Moris in my opinion aren't balanced, but I can clearly see why the devs added them in such way. You need to hook a survivor in order to gain acces to a channel that last some seconds and allows you to kill them, while the survivors are probably doing gens.

Here is the problem tho; the only thing you sacrifice in order to gain access to a Mori is some bloodpoint offerings that you can't use since you are allowed to have one offering and have some luck to find them in the bloodweb. The drawback is minimum and I think that they are the most game-changing offerings.

From a balance perspective, though,it is hard to nerf an offering. Some can argue that they can make them usable after hooking the survivor twice,but will make them useless since you can hook them to die. How about removing them as offerings and make them perks or/and add-ons, then they will be used rarely and it won't be worth to bring.

In my opinion I think that in order to make them more balanced there should be an objective to fulfill in addition of 1 hook. For example; protect 4/3/2 totems or hook 1/2/3 survivors in order to activate, then the survivor must be hooked at least once in order to kill them by your hand.

I know it sounds like a big of a nerf but I can't think of anything else, what do you think? Remember that moris are important additions to the game

Comments