What is the most satisfying thing in dbd?

Options
Alice_pbg
Alice_pbg Member Posts: 6,552

I have heard several things, like hitting someone with a hatchet a mile away, or getting a survivor at the exit gates because they were badly positioned, or getting that clutch escape.

To me, it's this...

When the traps hit at just the right time and you snowball harder than the good guys in return of the king when the ghosts appear from the ship.

But, to you, what is the most satisfying thing in DBD? What makes you go

?

Comments

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883
    Options

People taking the time to add me to the party and send some salt my way

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255
    Options

Downing and hooking a survivor that is wearing the exact same thing I wear on that character.

I dunno why. Its like beating your ghost in Mario Kart. Just like, take that, me.

• mouse0270
    mouse0270 Member Posts: 849
    Options

As @Almo says, finding that fourth stack of BBQ after not seeing them for 5 minutes. Hooking them is one of the most satisfying feelings in the game.

• Creepingcam1070
    Creepingcam1070 Member Posts: 330
    Options

When all 4 survivors have DW active at the same time.

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650
    Options

Tunnelling a p3 claudette

• ruler33
    ruler33 Member Posts: 244
    edited January 2020
    Options

for survivor its probably losing a killer in chase since that is probably one of the harder things in the games to do

for killer its probably just getting a really good out play

• xChrisx
    xChrisx Member Posts: 917
    Options

Get 32k points

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 6,721
    Options

When I was doing that EGC NOED sacrifice challenge, I was playing Spirit and got all the survivors on death hook. One, a Claudette with a flashlight, had been a pain during the match. I saw her run to an open exit gate, and I was like, "Damn." But then... she didn't leave. I refused to go over and chase her out, so she kept creeping farther away from the border until she was running in circles in the middle of the gates.

I phased over and surprised her with NOED.

That was satisfying. Survivors getting cocky and going down for it feels good. It's even satisfying when I'm spectating as other killers do it.

• AvisDeene
    AvisDeene Member Posts: 2,396
    Options

Oh, I find that so annoying (Even though that’s how I play Survivor too). I usually try to bait them out by slugging their teammates. Then the elusive survivor gets tunneled.

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976
    Options

Outmindgaming the opposition

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    Options

Hitting the Sprint Burster with a hatchet.

• Exxodus21
    Exxodus21 Member Posts: 1,170
    Options

When a team gen taps to stop regression against PGTW and you get to regress a generator from 90% back down to zero with a few hooks.

• Danielgdp3
    Danielgdp3 Member Posts: 452
    Options

When you win a chase against a killer by not using more than one pallet.

• Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,402
    Options

Hitting a hatchet through a tiny hole. Or Head On. I'll take either one.

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059
    Options

Getting a Head On stun mid chase. They never suspect it until it hits them.... literally. >:D

• Geiger
    Geiger Member Posts: 3
    Options

Last remaining survivor. Killer closes hatch. Two exit gates are really close with no way to open. Having a key, finding closed hatch and almost double PIP.

• The_Second_Coming
    The_Second_Coming Member Posts: 1,110
    Options

Watching a fellow survivor get mori'd (or performing the mori yourself) and then watching them come here to demand a mori nerf as if it happens every game because they were mori'd for the first time in like a week or two.

• ppo8820
    ppo8820 Member Posts: 763
    Options

Anytime I can get a survivor who was trying to annoy me. Clicking flashlights, tea bagging behind a dropped pallet. I adore killing them. I also 100% love getting someone who is at exit and teabagging, but they overestimated how close they are and I get them. Happened only once but it was and is my favorite killer memory.

• Camxing
    Camxing Member Posts: 20
    Options

I'll tell you one thing that is very satisfying. Running a killer for 5 gens and escaping. It doesn't happen often but when it does you get a feeling that has never even been there before and it feels amazing.

• immortalls96
    immortalls96 Member Posts: 4,652
    edited January 2020
    Options

For me it's the satisfaction of making someone dc when I predict and counter rotate them with killers like spirit and ghost face..or head shoting a flashlight clicker with a hatchet

• Star99er
    Star99er Member Posts: 1,431
    Options

Sniping Across the map with Huntress and landing the hit.

• A_Can_Of_Air
    A_Can_Of_Air Member Posts: 2,015
    Options

For me it’s hitting the shock therapy just right and smacking them at a vault while they frantically try to climb over, giving me an easy second hit. Or even just hitting it right at a loop. I use Brutal Strength on Doctor as well so loops become child’s play for me. I’m a console player so I’m hoping I can still achieve this when it comes out, I’m super hyped for his update.

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883
    Options

Playing a game without bugs once in a blue moon

• yobuddd
    yobuddd Member Posts: 2,259
    Options

Whether I survive or kill, it’s always that sound. So satisfying it is, the snap! of the Trapper trap.

• iBetClaudette
    iBetClaudette Member Posts: 299
    Options

Disconnecting as a P3 Claudette as I'm being tunneled

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,454
    Options

Finishing that boat gen and hearing the horn sound. I always go straight for the boat gen as survivor until it's done, and as killer I camp that boat gen. They can escape all four but don't even touch that gen! It's mine!

• yobuddd
    yobuddd Member Posts: 2,259
    Options
  • MattIsBeast
    MattIsBeast Member Posts: 5
    Options

I love the sound a survivor makes when they hit the ground.

• Eye66
    Eye66 Member Posts: 822
    Options

Leatherface's Mori, hands down

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650
    Options
  • Eye66
    Eye66 Member Posts: 822
    Options
  • DeathBeam
    DeathBeam Member Posts: 259
    Options

Facecamping an annoying survivor.

• DarkPit
    DarkPit Member Posts: 87
    Options

Head on save teammates

• CLAUDETTEINABUSH
    CLAUDETTEINABUSH Member Posts: 2,210
    Options

Both the traps for trapper and docs laugh when you shock someone. Also hitting a survivor while they try to 360 ooooooh yeeeeeees

• xCarrie
    xCarrie Member Posts: 982
    Options

Someone who obviously has ds and misses

• slingshotsurvivor
    slingshotsurvivor Member Posts: 943
    Options

Omg yes! Those stealthy players can be such a pain...

• aGoodOldRub
    aGoodOldRub Member Posts: 267
    Options

When a survivor camps the pallet and I fake going around the pallet but moonwalk and 360 to slap them on the head and they even fail to drop the pallet ;3

• Helevetin_nopee
    Helevetin_nopee Member Posts: 408
    Options

When you moonwalk nicely

• Seltas0208
    Seltas0208 Member Posts: 1,056
    Options

Getting a buff to a killer that isn't just quality of life.

• MezzaMind
    MezzaMind Member Posts: 39
    Options

When a super sweaty player fails 😂

• BigTimeGamer
    BigTimeGamer Member Posts: 1,752
    Options

Running a killer and they DC

it’s the ultimate victory

• BenZ0
    BenZ0 Member Posts: 4,125
    edited January 2020
    Options

Beeing in Frenzy for longer than 1min, my record was 24 stabs. Or seeing the new Susie skin... ooofff

• cap9130
    cap9130 Member Posts: 16
    Options

Stunning a killer with Head On

• Rex_Huin
    Rex_Huin Member Posts: 1,208
    Options

Milking a ripe canker.

• JacksonWise
    JacksonWise Member Posts: 651
    Options

Right now I really enjoy it when I can snowball with Oni's Demon Strike. Even better if I can predict a juke and still get the hit.

• RobMeister88
    RobMeister88 Member Posts: 351
    Options

Managing to sacrifice myself to save people without BT. On my Scoopy boi there is no BT so I man up and take hits. The best example is from a week ago. It was just me and this Jane left during EGC (on Autohaven, the one with the gas station) and she got hooked by the Huntress 24 meters in front of an exit gate. Before she got downed I opened the other door since the other was already open. One person was pressured out and the other died before the gens got done. As I opened my door I saw Jane go down. I ran straight towards the station and hid close by as Jane got hooked. The Huntress decided to camp instead of getting more hatches (lucky me). I tried to sneak by but she noticed me and chased me into the garage and I looped her around the truck pallet but I needed to end it quick if I wanted to save Jane (who was on 2nd stage). I let the Huntress get a free hit on me in order to stun her, thus giving me time to save Jane. I managed to unhook her and body blocked since the Huntress was targeting her. We both made it inside the gate but the Huntress downed me since I was dead set on getting the Jane out.

Nothing is more satisfying than saving someone who is scared and helpless. Giving them hope and reassurance that there are those who will die to save them is a feeling like none other. They ended up adding me and I added them back. It was definitely one of the best matches I had.

• Alice_pbg
    Alice_pbg Member Posts: 6,552
    Options

Wait...are you saying that, in a single feral frenzy, you got 24 stabs? How?

• Archimedes5000
    Archimedes5000 Member Posts: 1,620
    edited January 2020
    Options

Precise blink lol