Give us an unranked mode so we can learn other killers!

Traslogan
Traslogan Member Posts: 283
edited April 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions

Seriously, title says it all.

We can't switch and learn new killers without getting BTFO'd by SWF teams and high-rank survivors. We end up bleeding rank for hours and hours trying to learn and we have no way of learning killers (There's no way I'm convincing 4 of my buddies to buy this game so I can play private matches).

I'm trying to learn nurse since you guys have made it so all low-mobility killers are useless, and I'm just getting destroyed without any ability to learn and it's just obliterating my rank.

Please give us an unranked generic mode where we can learn new killers and test different perks without having to get slaughtered in rank.

Comments

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,956

I very much doubt that an unranked mode and ranked mode will come to DBD, however there are changes coming up to the Matchmaking that might assist you in the problem you have.

Otherwise I'd suggest going on the Official DBD Discord, there's KYF groups where you can practice with different killers.

• BeHasU
    BeHasU Member Posts: 830

Hey, you just need one friend for a kyf lobby. That's how i learned huntress, get my buddy and i told him to try to loop me, mind game me and so on. After 2 hours i was kinda ready. Now i know how to arc my hatchet, how to move my camera for a hit, where to aim etc..

So, if you don't have any friend that have this game, there's lots of discord servers only for dbd with a lot of people that will help you.

• Frameworks
    Frameworks Member Posts: 3
    edited May 2020

I mean a unranked mode give everyone what they want surviver don´t need to stand the pressure under there rank and can test new build same for killer and killer dont have to wait so long for a match cause killer split to unranked and ranked.