Exclusive Skins

I sent this as a ticket and was told to send it here; I was wondering if you guys would provide people who play this game religiously but sadly were not there for past events, such as the legacy, DiaTech new, Donkey David...etc. You did this With a bunch of past exclusives already and I personally wish I found this game sooner then in the fall of 2019 to unlock these cool exclusives that I see older gen of players have. I would really love for this to happen and I am sure many others would feel the same way, Even if they are released in the shop I'm sure people would purchase these cosmetics. I think that it is sad that I was not there or the DiaTech event for example. I was not there to donate to the charity for the cosmetic, this to me would be no bother being that money is not an issue. But even if they were not handed to survivors now but somehow brought back to be earned would bring a lot more players and some good content (like events or missions or something).

This would be nice for a newer player, such as I, who joined the community in late September 2019

Comments

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,978

Legacy will not be brought back, it was a one off thing that will not return.

Skins like Diatech skin for example, are exclusive to the people that Dia chose to give it to, it was his skin to give out and was not in the charity pack, same as the OhmWrecker Wraith skin and I believe H20's skin.

There are a couple of other skins that are remaining exclusive due to them being tied to special events. All other skins in the game were given for free or can be purchased via the Charity Pack for example.

• Elena
    Elena Member Posts: 2,187

Speaking of exclusive skins, if the lunar new year event of 2018 counts...

I got my donkey jacket for David back, but I never received my Huntress hound mask back, do you know where and how I can get this back?

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,978
    edited April 2020

@Elena I can check for you if they're still in the process of giving these out, I'll get back to you on it. Right now I am not sure if they've completed it or if was being worked on so I can't give you a definite answer. I'll try to find out tomorrow.

(if they've completed it, you'll need to contact support basically)

• Elena
    Elena Member Posts: 2,187

Okay thanks.

If they're completed, where can I go to contact support?

• butilovepizzahut
    butilovepizzahut Member Posts: 38

i doubt they'll be a lot of exclusives coming out but I believe they will still make exclusives. An example were the free lunar cosmetics this year.... The reason some cosmetics are "exclusive" is because a certain amount of people own them nowdays. It just wouldn't work these days because the game is super huge and big + you have people like you asking for more. If anything they could add a charm for the year you joined on your steam/console/windows account.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

+They don't want people to pay x money for x thing only to get scammed.