My feedback with the new matchmaking...

ItzPixelYT
ItzPixelYT Member Posts: 613
edited March 2021 in General Discussions

It's really bad. I'm rank 1 and all i'm getting now is rank 13-20s running NOED.

Seems like the Killer MMR just looks based off of Kills and nothing else. Rank 20 Ghostface literally DC'd because he couldn't win against 3 red ranks and a green.

If you're making skillbased matchmaking you can't use NOED as a deciding factors. Killers will have got kills from it at lower ranks but it's obvious why they don't reach higher and that's because they can't do anything else.

The emblems are still broken. Chases don't even get recognized sometimes.

Just remove Ranks completely out of the game, it's a old dumb mechanic that only annoys people and makes people leave the game. I don't even want to grind from rank 20 -1 every month just for a little reward. I'll take the stressless play not worrying about a depip from escaping because you can't do enough in the game to earn enough points with the emblems being bugged on top of that.

Then play a game where you feel like you do nothing and earn a double pip.

Wish i could just focus on leveling my characters and not worry about a stupid pip system that has been bugged for almost a year...but hey RANK 1 lose 1 pip, Rank 2! Then back and forth none stop is such a fun thing to worry about.

Edit: People might misinterpret what I mean about wanting no rank. I just don't want to have a number, having a behind the scenes ranking system is fine. But i'm still going to judge some skill on peoples numbers including my own. Which I don't really want to look at or worry about. A bit like how Apex has a casual mode with a hidden SBM and not something you can grind to.

Post edited by ItzPixelYT on

Comments