Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Ironworks of Misery de-sync issues

Bungo
Bungo Member Posts: 5

I'm regularly getting very bad instances of desync, particularly with the main building on ironworks of misery, Macmillan estate.

The issue is you're running as survivor, killer is behind you a good few feet away. Suddenly you go down and are teleported far away to where to killer is standing (because on their screen you haven't moved). However, I seem to regularly encounter the issue on this map only. Particularly when trying to use the inside stairs.

I've even experienced this issue having a game in the same house, 2 PC's on ethernet - good connection playing KYF - same random desync.

Video of same issue can be seen here - this is not my clip but I have had this exact occurrence at least 10 times on this map. (I play Macmillan alot :) )

thanks,

Bungo

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 23,000

If this issue happens to you again, can you grab your game logs and upload them here please? Thank you.

You can find your logs here:

1. Press Windows Key + R to bring up "Run". 

2. Type this in the "Run" prompt: %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Logs 

3. The file called "DeadByDaylight.log" is your log file. Please attach it in your reply.