The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Communal Event Offerings

Dreamnomad
Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,850
edited October 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions

I would really appreciate it if they changed the way event offerings worked in the future so they went into a killer pool and survivor pool. By that I mean if I were to purchase an event offering with one killer, I could spend it on another. The biggest problem for me on these events is that I will want to work toward a specific goal. In this case, I was trying to max out The Nightmare. The problem is that since I'm working on him, he doesn't have very many perks unlocked.

So I find myself dumping bloodpoints into killers that are already maxed out to get event offerings. Which is not where I want to put the bloodpoints. I want to be able to play whichever character I want while still participating in the events. I think this is a big reason that many people don't use the offerings. Because they want to work on a specific character, but aren't far enough along to have decent perks unlocked.

Comments

• MuttonChops
    MuttonChops Member Posts: 55
    I love this idea! 
  • NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243

I would really appreciate it if they changed the way event offerings worked in the future so they went into a killer pool and survivor pool. By that I mean if I were to purchase an event offering with one killer, I could spend it on another. The biggest problem for me on these events is that I will want to work toward a specific goal. In this case, I was trying to max out The Nightmare. The problem is that since I'm working on him, he doesn't have very many perks unlocked.

So I find myself dumping bloodpoints into killers that are already maxed out to get event offerings. Which is not where I want to put the bloodpoints. I want to be able to play whichever character I want while still participating in the events. I think this is a big reason that many people don't use the offerings. Because they want to work on a specific character, but aren't far enough along to have decent perks unlocked.

Upvoting this.
  • Dreamnomad

@MuttonChops said:
    I love this idea! 

Thanks. Hopefully the devs love it too. I think it would make events much more enjoyable to participate in.

• Dreamnomad

@Nickenzie said:

Upvoting this.

Thanks for the upvote.

• Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,522
    That would be neat. I usually save up some points ahead of time, but then I'm stuck playing whichever survivor or killer I decide to level up. It would be nice to have some variety as you grind out the event.
  • Dreamnomad

@Peanits said:
    That would be neat. I usually save up some points ahead of time, but then I'm stuck playing whichever survivor or killer I decide to level up. It would be nice to have some variety as you grind out the event.

Exactly! I don't like feeling either coerced into either playing a character I don't want to or putting bloodpoints into a character I don't want to just to participate in the event.

• alivebydeadight
    alivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559

@Dreamnomad said:

This would be amazing, I was trying to level up spirit but spent bp on other killers I didnt want to level up

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited November 2018

Shared Event Offerings in between Killers/Survivors?
    BEST IDEA, Thanks mate.