Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Xbox One - Dead Hard Bug/Glitch

1truffle1
1truffle1 Member Posts: 1
edited November 2021 in Bug Reporting

xbox One - DEAD HARD BUG

Hey! So I’ve been playing a lot of public matches lately as a killer and I’ve noticed that when I go against survivors, who have Dead Hard equipped, they get hit and use it right when they get hit and it doesn’t register it as a hit. I’m not sure if that is confusing or not, I’m also not entirely sure if that is what the perk does. I do know that it does make the survivor lung forward to dodge a hit.

But whenever I play, it goes something like this:

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as killer in a public match

Step 3 : In-game, chasing injured survivor

Step 4 : Survivor uses Dead Hard right when they get hit, but they do not get put into the dying state

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

• Character played - Any
  • Perks played - Any
  • Map - Any
  • Frequency of the issue - Little to Rare, only when few survivors have it equipped

VIDEO PROOF

I apologize if the video is funky to see, the Xbox app was being fickle at the time when I tried to save it, and could not apply the video from my folder. I just had to use a file sharing link to share it. I also apologize in advance if this is what the perk is intended to do.

https://vimeo.com/645446492

Again, I’m not sure if that is how the perk works but whenever I hit survivors, they use it, and it completely ignores the hit.

Post edited by 1truffle1 on
1 votes

Not a bug · Last Updated

Hi, this is not a bug, but the way that Dead Hard is designed to work under the new hit validation that was introduced to it in a recent patch.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.