Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Perk

Doryan
Doryan Member Posts: 5

DELIVERANCE and HEAD ON PERK don't work

1 votes

Not a bug · Last Updated

Comments

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 23,000

having used both of these perks within the last 24hrs, I can confirm they do work. Can you explain the problem you are having with them please? And maybe post video to show the issues you are having.

• Doryan

Sometimes it works but most of the time it doesn't work or it doesn't work after it can no longer be used DELIVERANCE

• Mandy

Are you the last person alive when trying to use Deliverance for example? Because then it won't work - as the last person alive is instantly sacrificed.

Head On, jumping out of the locker quickly (so using sprint key), making sure you've been in the locker long enough for the perk to be active, and not too long that you've got a crow. And that the killer is within range of the locker to get the stun.

I've never not got either of these two perks to work, hence asked for video to show what issue you have with them.

• Doryan
    This way the problem will be clearly seen plus a clip in which it does not appear to me to heal

• Doryan
    edited January 2022
    This way the problem will be clearly seen plus a clip in which it does not appear to me to heal

• Mandy

In the first one, had you made a safe unhook on another Survivor? So one where the other survivor didn't go down immediately afterwards?

And in the 2nd video, you cannot be healed - you are in the broken status, you have to wait for that to wear off. Deliverance leaves you broken 100/80/60 seconds (depending on what tier the perk is, the higher the tier the shorter the time). The icon next to your character shows the broken effect.

• Doryan
    edited January 2022
    In the first I am at the beginning of the game I did not make any decoupling and it is obvious that I am at the first catch in the hook. This is happening all the time.
    On the second, I understood.

• anarchy753
    anarchy753 Member Posts: 4,212

Deliverance can only be used if it is active. It only becomes active when you have safely unhooked someone. If you are hooked before you have safely unhooked someone else, you cannot use the perk.

This discussion has been closed.