Dev Team Question and gamers also read below

STT
STT Member Posts: 41
edited February 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

Simple and straight questions

I'm very curious to get some help with 2 simple questions:

1.Why we got ,,Block'' options for player if it's not working?

If it was working those players who we don't wish to see again but we are still queued again in future,and also they can type message back to you even if you blocked them so,how does this system work after all pls need some help

2.If we got opportunities to report players such as survivals trolling and ignoring everything and everyone,and also being rude for those ,,solo players'' who is poor and don't got a save if he's/she's on hook and that 3 team mates to point and flash in your eyes being on the hook and tea-bagging in front or next to enviroment.

So the question is,why we got report player options if we don't recive a message from the dev team about my reports?

A confirmation from the dev team,customer support team cause we gived a warning or ban for 30 min for that trial what i sent as a report.

Comments

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,940

The block option is working - the block option is for chat messages only, it is not meant to block you from matchmaking with those players, nor will it be designed to.

With regards to the reporting - the things you mentioned there are not actionable reports....meaning they are not against the game rules, as a survivor you do not HAVE to make a save on another player, you can do a generator right next to the hook, it's down to the survivor if they want to make a save or not. It's of course better to, but it is in no way mandatory - so those reports would not be actioned.

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/139-game-rules the game rules are here if there's anything you are not sure of.

• Lord_Xylum
    Lord_Xylum Member Posts: 106

Because toxic behavior isn't really bannable, via their guidelines. Only certain things such as holding a match hostage and using hacks.

Also, blocking a player only stops them from communicating with you. It sadly doesn't stop them from matchmaking with you.

• STT
    STT Member Posts: 41

Thank you very much for your answers dear dev team and community members <3

I do appreciate all your efforts to make this game, i wish you all the best

With esteem and respect,STT