1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Revzi100
    Revzi100 Member Posts: 529

just seen the bug fix. seems they aren't doing anything about this

• AbsolutGrndZer0
    AbsolutGrndZer0 Member Posts: 1,363

Yea, it's been like this for a long time now, I don't think they care. It's a "smart" profanity filter, tries to determine attempts to circumvent it, but... it's way too sensitive. I mean when you can't even say "rancor" without it getting censored... something is wrong.

• Ladyinadress18
    Ladyinadress18 Member Posts: 243

I reported this nearly a week ago and they still haven’t even acknowledged it. The rules of bug reporting say no duplicates. I was the first and check every day. Multiple people reporting this and dead by daylight no acknowledging anyones toolbox report. Not mine or any of the newer ones. This really messes with the outcome of every single match.

• Xyex
    Xyex Member Posts: 140

Set the toolbox down, then pick it up again, and it'll work.

• Xyex
    Xyex Member Posts: 140

It's literally a 2 seconds fix in match until they patch it. It's essentially a non issue.

• laoiseshanelle
    laoiseshanelle Member Posts: 1

I’ve had this problem too, I have to drop the toolbox and pick it up again to be able to use the toolbox!

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,915

If any of you have this problem and are on PC, if you could grab your logs at the end of the match that would be super helpful in helping us track this bug.

1. Press Windows Key + R to bring up "Run". 

2. Type this in the "Run" prompt: %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Logs 

3. The file called "DeadByDaylight.log" is your log file. Please attach it in your reply.

• Nathandrack
    Nathandrack Member Posts: 13

The problem occur in ps4 to me

I can't use the toolbox, i have to put it on the floor