Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Unable to Prestige at Lvl 50

ophia921
ophia921 Member Posts: 3

Platform: Nintendo Switch (v. 6.0.2)

Description of Issue: I have un-prestiged level 50 survivors (i.e. Claudette). When I try to get them to prestige level 1, nothing happens. It just makes the sound like when you try to get something in the bloodweb, but don't have enough to get it.

Steps to Reproduce: On an un-prestiged level 50 survivor, click on the center of the bloodweb. Nothing happens.

How often does this occur: I have some survivors that I have prestiged previously (i.e. Ace). So this is the first time I've tried it and it has not worked.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,998

Can you try to record doing this so we can see what's happening - even if it means recording on your phone (I do appreciate the difficulty of recording on Switch).