• lauraa
    lauraa Member Posts: 3,195

Yes they did, GillyBean :(

• Rudjohns
    Rudjohns Member Posts: 1,974

As the days go I am convinced the devs want survivors main to be miserable

• Zexbunny
    Zexbunny Member Posts: 209

Why though? I mean did one of the devs kick a blast mined gen or something and wanted to just murder this poor perk? I don't get it. Blast mine was literally fine.

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,713

I don’t care that much about Blast Mine personally but I am curious why the last second change on it from the PTB. I wonder if there was an exploit or something breaking because of how it worked? 🤷‍♂️

• blue4zion
    blue4zion Member Posts: 2,773

Such a sad change. Guess they want wiretap to take it's place.

• ad19970
    ad19970 Member Posts: 6,356

Yes, because of one perk nerf, as stupid as the nerf is. Why do people exaggerate so much on these forums lmao?

• Rudjohns

And remember guys, for ages you could not use Blast Mine and Repressed Alliance together. I highly doubt they fixed that too.

Survivors are not allowed to have fun in this game anymore

• Zen_but_not_Zen
    Zen_but_not_Zen Member Posts: 230

Just wow.. i didn't use it often, likely never at all now. Way to shake up the non-meta ha

• FeryGEN
    FeryGEN Member Posts: 628
    edited August 2022

I think this is due to the release of the Ada perk on auras. Abuse was afraid. I think since such a nerf they need to reduce the activation numbers to 40%

• browalker15
    browalker15 Member Posts: 93

Well that came out of no where! Just when we thought the devs were doing great things. It appears that some Behaviour's don't change.

• _RupTurE_
    _RupTurE_ Member Posts: 112

I think the change itself was fine, but they really should have reduced the charge up time to at least 50% to be in line with Flashbang.

• Rudjohns
  • jayoshi
    jayoshi Member Posts: 314

So was this a bug in the PTB and they didn't know how to fix it so they made it a feature? They never talked about updating this perk before the PTB. When I used Blast Mine in PTB I noticed it did this and others said it was a bug since BHVR never talked about that change. I can't help but think this is the reason for this needless change. Sad.

• VentingSylar
    VentingSylar Member Posts: 177

Seriously! Its a meme perk at best. NOBODY asked asked for this nerf. If ya'll gonna seriously nerf one of the funnest perks in the game then it needs to be 33% gen progress like wiretap to activate. 66% of a gen just to lose it if it times out makes a dead perk through and through. Thanks for ruining what would've been a fun combo with wiretap.

• CluelessWanderer
    CluelessWanderer Member Posts: 939

I'm now going to assume it's because BHVR wants everyone to spend $$$ buying the new #########. That's how they usually roll; "We're switchin' up the Meta! Fun! Edgy! Cool! We'll make every survivor perk useless, keep Killer meta the same, but look at these shiny new perks that don't suck as much you can buy now!".

• YuiMain
    YuiMain Member Posts: 28

it was a weak perk, but fun, and it was nerfed already because gens are longer, now its basically uselles, bring the old blast mine back pls

• VideoGameMage
    VideoGameMage Member Posts: 358

My meme build with parental guidance has been ruined..why bhvr?

• Yoshirama
    Yoshirama Member Posts: 366

BHVR wants to shake the meta by nerfing no meta perks

Wow

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786

Tbh that's how I always thought it would work before seeing it was reusable if the killer didn't kick the gen. If they reduced the requirement to something like 30-40% I think it would still be an okay perk.

• Cobbler
    Cobbler Member Posts: 2

So disappointing to see non meta perks given the big old nerf bat

Even more so when it was one of the more "fun" perks

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

Cause I swear if they nerfed the easiest way for me to tell my teammates that I am working on a gen without having to use the nancy perk?

No like this isn’t a joke I actually used that perk alot just so I know where my gen was sometimes when I leave it, like a save point, and if I have to work on a gen forever just for a chance to have a killer kick it I will genuinely be heartbroken

• NomiNomad
    NomiNomad Member Posts: 3,178

Yes. Yes you did.

Happy Wesker Day :)

• Xord
    Xord Member Posts: 517

I'd say make it like 30 or 40%, BUT make it do what it says it does: repairing X% of a gen. Not necessarily by yourself, and if you have perks increasing gen repair speed, make it affect it. if you repair a gen with someone it shouldn't slow down your perk...