Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Matchmaking Incentives should be awarded differently

So, I really like the Matchmaking Incentives, they reward you for playing the wanted role.

One big problem I have is that they are rewarded after the match, based on the current need.

So, for example, I queue up with an advertised bonus of 100%, but once the match is over the 100% wouldn't apply anymore because the role isn't in a high demand, so I get no bonus after the match. Effectively, the incentives lure me into a role I possibly wouldn't even have played without those incentives, and there's the risk I don't even get rewarded for that.

If this is a bug, then I hope it's going to be fixed soon, and I apologize for opening this thread in the wrong category, otherwise I really would ask to re-think that decision. I think it's fair to have the % set in stone once the match started and get the bonus blood points in the advertised amount.

Comments