Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Playstation 5 - The Pale Rose in Backwater Swamp + The Dredge Altered Map

OrionTheFoolish
OrionTheFoolish Member Posts: 1
edited October 2022 in Bug Reporting

I loaded into a public match as Jane Romero. The map was The Pale Rose in Backwater Swamp. During the Nightfall sequence, I ran around trying to escape and ran over to the edge of the map by the Killer's Shack. When I got there, a section of the fencing was broken revealing a small slanted area with a large pipe. This area was open to out-of-bounds. The killer came with me and after observing the bug, moved themselves off the edge resetting them to their starting position.

I played a second game on the same map with Ghostface. The bug did not appear.

I played a third game on the same map, this time as the Dredge. The bug reappeared. I threw myself off the edge and experienced a similar reset to my starting position.

I am attempting to create a private custom match to see if the Dredge is the common factor and if this creates the issue every time.

All that appears to be required is:

1. The Dredge
  2. The Pale Rose in Backwater Swamp

Differences in perks or survivor characters or survivor equipment don't seem to make a difference.

The following file is my first encounter with the phenomena.

1 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Comments

This discussion has been closed.