Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

The Knight can exploit Make Your Choice

in our most recent match, our knight would remain in his power, giving the rescuing teammate the exposed status without the knight having to be a distance away. The use of the knight, at the hook, using his power to transport his “being” away from the hook, procced Make Your Choice, and resulted in this toxic mess. We escaped, but that isn’t a fun game of camp the hook.

10 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Tinchen__
    Tinchen__ Member Posts: 5

Exactly this, if perks are dependent on the Knight and not his friends (e.g. Pop Goes The Weasel), MYC should not trigger if the Knight is in power since HE is still standing near the hook.

• Nirgendwohin
    Nirgendwohin Member Posts: 1,251
    edited November 2022

If a knight use this bug, is this a bannable exploit @Rizzo?

So should I report this?

• Rizzo
    Rizzo Member, Administrator, Mod Posts: 17,732
  • AykDanroyd
    AykDanroyd Member Posts: 232

I will keep saying it, this game will continue to be broken until every perk is adjusted per every single killer. No 2 killers should have a perk affect them the same way since some are weaker in areas and need help from the perks and others are already strong and that same perk makes them OP. And some perks should not even be allowable on certain killers. There's no reason any Legion player should be allowed to use Thanatophobia or Sloppy Butcher with how easy Legion is to play without those perks. With them the entire match becomes mend, heal, unhook, etc where you're lucky if 1 generator gets done.

Make Your Choice can also be abused by Hag who can place a trap by the hook, then leave far enough away, wait for the unhook and then teleport to the hook and down the unhooker without much/any effort. Combine that with Devour Hope and you have a miserable, 1-sided match (even miserable without Devour Hope).

I'm a Michael Myers main as killer and I say he should not be allowed to use Lethal Pursuer when he is using any tombstone add-ons, as it makes building up a fast stalk for a fast instant kill too easy.

I can go on with other killers but I won't because I'm hoping my point was made.

• Mockingjay_S451
    Mockingjay_S451 Member Posts: 393

I just want to add this is the most fair explanation I have ever seen from somebody who plays killer. Straight to the point and thoughts which make it fair for both sides. 👏🏼

• Malkhrim
    Malkhrim Member Posts: 969

Wait... I'm pretty sure that's not the case with the Twins, right?

It doesn't make sense for the Knight's power not to function like the Twins' in this case. Both of them take the player's camera elsewhere, so both should function the same way with Make Your Choice. The way it is right now is bad for the sake of consistency.

• ExMapleSyrup
    ExMapleSyrup Member Posts: 8

This also works with Devour Hope