Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Endurance after Unhook Not Activated

wendell1017
wendell1017 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2

On PC (Steam) - I was unhooked in a match on Grave of Glenvale by an injured teammate, and they were hit again right after unhook and downed. They also had Borrowed Time as a perk. but there was no endurance affect applied nor the speed boost from the hook so I was downed again immediately. I asked my teammates if they had the same issue and they did not notice anything, and this is the first time I have had this happen.

I have attached the log if that helps.

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,996

You say they were injured when they unhooked you, and they didn't get BT? This is intended, the person that is unhooking does not get the protection of Borrowed Time even if they are running the perk.

Also, was the killer Pyramid Head and were you rescued from one of his cages?

• wendell1017
    wendell1017 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2023

Hi, no sorry, I was the one who did not get BT when I was unhooked. They had BT but I didn't get the endurance effect nor the extra time provided by the BT. Also, it was a hag. If it helps I can write it step by step what happened:

1. I am on hook
    2. teammate comes to unhook and gets hit by killer on the way over
    3. teammate finished unhook and gets downed in a hook trade

So once I was off the hook, I did not have the endurance or the haste status effects. I then went down within a few secords of being unhooked. I just thought I'd mention that they were running BT for additional information.

Hope that helps!