Leave perks alone

A 24 charge med kit with a 16 charge add on doesn't give the 2.5 heals you should have. You would be lucky to get 2 full heals out of it. The healing boon is now obsolete and pointless. Solo Q or even with friends, there isn't always someone to help you heal and not everyone carries a med kit. As a survivor I run COH, Exponential, Deliverance, and any number of perks ( Fog wise, BTL, blast, corrective action, etc.) These gave me a 50/50 chance, which now I have no chance as a survivor. Of the 5 matches I've played today, I died every time and was the obsession 3.

When you take from one to give to another, you change the game in favor of the side you give to and give nothing back to counteract. I play both sides and you do nothing to correct the toxicity (tunneling, slugging, camping, trolling, flashlight spamming, looping). With the already toxic behaviors, you make the game unbearable to play with these perk nerfs/changes. Blocking and reporting don't seem to be of any value.

Please leave the perks alone and fix the things that are truly broken.

Comments

• Crowman
    Crowman Member Posts: 9,398

Sounds like you just don't enjoy the game

• DaddyMyers_Mori
    DaddyMyers_Mori Member Posts: 2,205

Did you just claim looping is toxic?

When you take from one to give to another,

Both sides got nerfed, seems balanced to me.

• pigslittlepet
    pigslittlepet Member Posts: 483

Tunneling, camping, and slugging. None of those are toxic in the right conditions. There are times when all of those are appropriate to the game condition. Sometimes they're necessary. Sometimes they're toxic. It's all a matter of the current game state. Also not sure why looping is in your list. Kinda the only way to not get hooked, unless you think we should just stop and wave whenever the killer comes to visit.

• IWasLrft2Die
    IWasLrft2Die Member Posts: 389
    edited April 2023

If you want to heal yourself so bad, run a medkit or a self care.

2 full self heals with a medkit is plenty.

Circle of healing was busted and you didn't play killer enough to realize that it seems.

I do like how you act as if killers lost nothing in this patch when every meaningful regression perk got gutted.

• StephsMom
    StephsMom Member Posts: 7

I enjoy the game just fine. I have almost 1500 hrs in it and play almost daily solo or with friends. I play both sides equally or I wouldn't have the 2M BPs at the end of each cycle to show for it. I also have no issue getting 4K as killer when others run COH and without camping or tunneling, which I don't do. It's not that hard to get away from a killer without looping or flashlight spamming, which I don't do. What's the point of perks if you can't rely on them to work? Yes, gen regression was nerfed, but not to the point that it's obsolete. Kind of like DH nerfed to the point of obsolete, which I didn't and don't use. Never said I'm a pro or a God on either side, just that there was a 50/50 chance survival (more balanced) before perks were changed and to point out that items and add ons don't give you the full amount of use that it's suppose to.

Things that are broken: Blocking/reporting system, Items and ad ons (don't get full use), Perks- tweak, don't completely change to the point of obsolete, Perks-some should not be stacked with like perks on both sides ie: all heal build, all aura seeing builds, all hex builds.

But thank you all for the sarcasm and assuming that you know anything about how I play a game.

• IWasLrft2Die
    IWasLrft2Die Member Posts: 389

No problem. Glad I could point out your bias to you.

Getting the 2m BP means nothing. It's not hard to red get rank 1 in a month. Infact. I'm already in iridescent for both sides for this new month.

Most gen regression is in fact obsolete. Dh is also not obsolete. You still get 2 uses, which few people successfully used it more than that anyways.

• Dsnooz
    Dsnooz Member Posts: 241

This thread is reminding me that not everyone was around before boons were a thing. Generators are the objective, not booning and healing. In my killer matches I'm already getting more gen-focused survivors.

I can understand that it feels good to work on generators at full health, but there are a lot of factors to consider:

Constant healing gets minimal value out of palettes [ a palette was used and broken, but no generators were done ]

Working on generators gets more value out of palettes

Palettes are a limited resource

There are many strong elements players can bring in the loadout [ Adrenaline, Bond, We'll Make It, Renewal, Syringe ] that can help with healing.

Overall, the meta with 3-gen'ing and booning lead to longer stale matches.

• StephsMom
    StephsMom Member Posts: 7
    edited April 2023

At what point was I biased? Did I say leave ONLY survivor perks alone? No, I did not. My "leave perks alone" comment is all inclusive for both sides.

Post edited by EQWashu on
  • EQWashu
    EQWashu Member, Mod Posts: 5,046

Let's all take a step back and a deep breath, and keep the discussion civil, please. This is a public Forum, and everyone is absolutely welcome to share their thoughts and opinions, all that is asked in is to keep within the Rules when doing so.

Also, things such as tunneling, slugging, and camping are not reportable, as noted here in the Game Rules., and the block feature does not prevent being matched with players, it is for blocking friend requests from that person in-game.