Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

Serialization Error because my bug report is not a bug haha

mks
mks Member Posts: 36
edited June 2023 in Ask the Community

so I yesterday did post in bug reports, and they closed it as "not a bug", I bet you dont even read the whole text. This happens without me doing anything and happened again so yeah, my game and at least 2 other people that wrote under linked youtube channel also have it. I cant fckin believe it that you closed that ticket, since some people might not actually be able to play the game. I have no words and this one you will probably close too, I wonder for what, maybe for that one curse above. Here is what I said in previous bug report and say at least something, because its not "not a bug".

also it happens to people at epic games

After patch 7.0.1 I got "Serialization Error: Action Needed. Corrupt data found, please verify your installation." (It happens after everyone get ready in the match lobby.) so I did the verification, ran the game and I was having Issues with connecting to the host, I literaly couldnt play, so I restarted the game, nothing. Restarted game second time, nothing (still host disconnected error), after third restart of the game I could play, but I didnt play much. Now like 7 hours later Im back into the game, played like 6 matches already, and out of nowhere my game crashed again with "Serialization Error". fix game rip

Post edited by JocelynAwakens on

Answers

This discussion has been closed.