Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Blast Mine Doesn’t Work

emileeisdumb
emileeisdumb Member Posts: 1
edited September 2023 in Bug Reporting

No matter what I try blast mine does not activate.

I am on xbox series s. blast mine does not work. the prompt does not show up as it did pre-rework, but it also doesn’t show up if i’m standing next to the gen with it activate.

have tried multiple characters, gens, and games.

Post edited by BoxGhost on
3 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

This has been already reported and it's under review. Thank you!

Comments

• NecroDeMortem
    NecroDeMortem Member Posts: 2

Tried it two games ago. The prompt doesn't appear when repairing, but also not when standing near a gen with progress (like 50%). It appears to be changed in 7.2.0, but not even the official Patch Notes contain information about that.

Also, in the German translation the whole part with standing near a gen is missing.

• Jamojoe7765
    Jamojoe7765 Member Posts: 1

I am on pc, and blast mine also doesnt seem to work, noticed it a few days ago myself, notification doesnt appear no matter how many gens you do

• sammoticus
    sammoticus Member Posts: 2

on PS4

before the recent patch, there was no prompt i saw for installing the trap at all in spite of the timer counting down as normal. after the patch, the prompt only appears when standing next to a gen then disappears when working on it.

attempted changing my keybindings for the action but no dice.

• BoxGhost
    BoxGhost Member, Mod Posts: 1,334

Please refer to this post regarding Blast Mine: https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/389612/wiretap-or-blastmine-glitch

Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.