Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Bots with infinite sprint burst

SleepyH
SleepyH Member Posts: 29
edited October 2023 in Bug Reporting

So i was trying to get the achievement that requires you to kill all survivors with the tombstone on The Shape. Because the achievent is so dumb it ofcourse lead to locker camping. The last two survivors were in lockers right next to each other to avoid the mori. In hopes of getting the achievement i just waited for them right next to the lockers. One of the survivors disconneted. When i went away the bot left the locker. So i started chasing the bot. I had tombstone piece and two stacks of Play with your food so i should have been faster then the bot. But for some reason the bot was running constantly at 150% speed. I have a video of it but this wont allow me to add it.

Other info that might have been a part of the bug: the map was Haddonfield, i play on PS5 and the player who disconneted played on another platform.

TLDR: Player disconneted while in a locker and the bot had constant sprint burst making it impossible to catch it.

So BHVR please fix this bug and change the Evil incarnite achievement because it just makes people sit in lockers.

Edit: Forgot to say that the bot had the perk sprint burts so thats why i think it was the cause of it.

Edit 2: https://youtu.be/mV-2P8yx7S0?si=90X2SYyBCp81F6KA so heres a link to the video of the bug.

Post edited by SleepyH on
1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Comments