Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Reporting System is Broken

The chat system for submitting reports is broken. Part way through it states it's having technical difficulties and then resets. I attempted to use this with the in-game Steam browser and out of game using Brave.

Is there an e-mail address or another method I can use to report a player?

2 votes

Need more info · Last Updated

Comments

• EQWashu
    EQWashu Member, Mod Posts: 5,046

Hey HarlockTaliesin,

I'm sorry you are having issues with the chat system. I do want to check and see with you if you tried other browsers such as Chrome or Firefox, as well as the Steam browser and Brave?

You can also submit a Player Report via a Support Ticket if you are still experiencing technical difficulties with the chat bot.

• HarlockTaliesin
    HarlockTaliesin Member Posts: 763

Yes. I attempted to use Steam's in-game browser (Chrome-based), Brave (Chrome-based), and Firefox (Mozilla-based). In all three the chat bot failed at the question of describing the person's actions. After filling in the info, neither hitting Enter or using the Arrow to proceed worked (seemed hung), and after several moments it would display the error that the system was having problems. It then reset back to the beginning of the bot interaction, asking me what platform I was playing on.

I will attempt to use the link you've given.