2 Cross Progression Clarifying Questions

Hoping a mod can answer these 2 questions, the first one I haven't seen anything about yet, the second is just clarifying something.

I've read the FAQ multiple times, but I just want to be clear on how cosmetics & charms are going to work? If I've unlocked the 8-bit pizza hoodie on Dwight on PS, when I link/merge the accounts, I'll have it on PC… correct? Same with his PUBG fit and every other fit/charm? I'm hoping that the assumption is correct as that's the most important thing to me personally.

Since I don't want to do another post, again I read the FAQ and this is answered in the FAQ but I want to be clear on it so I'm asking it again with an example. For items, offerings, and add-ons? Will the numbers be combined or will you only get the higher amount of the two you have? So if I have like 100 Macmillan Bones on Dwight on PC but 50 on Playstation, will I have 150 after I link/merge or will I have 100? - One last example, what if I have Ghastly Gateau's on PS but none on PC (as they are from an older anniversary event obviously) will those come over? Since it'll be the "higher number" since I have 0 on PC?

Just want to clarify for these two.

Best Answer

Answers