I think they should have gone for a simpler 2v4 gamemode rather than a 2v8

Saint_Vicente
Saint_Vicente Member Posts: 15
edited July 25 in Feedback and Suggestions

Which is basically the same as the base gamemode with obviously 2 killers, whom both have debuffs rather than buffs.

I believe only thing this game needs is a way to play with a killer friend and nothing much more. I think no-ones gonna need space for 7 other friends as survivor. Its just gonna be really chaotic at that point. I also think the current 2v8 just makes chases too quick and finding survs braindead easy, its not even dbd anymore.

Having 2 killers still adds value to unique surv gameplay.

Dont care about the surv gameplay, im only looking at this as a possibility to play killer with friends.

Comments

• VomitMommy
    VomitMommy Member Posts: 2,257

Might be easier to balance and queue times shouldn't be that wild.

• Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,963

idk, people have been asking for 2v8, it be kinda rude to ignore something so many wishes for to make something smaller and less.

• HaunterofShadows
    HaunterofShadows Member Posts: 4,092

1. The community has been asking for this for the majority of the game's life.

2. The chaos is the point of the mode. This game mode is more about having fun with your mates than anything else and is not supposed to be taken super seriously.

• bleep275
    bleep275 Member Posts: 227

nah man. I can 4k easy even with no perks or addons. That would be miserable for survivor

• Saint_Vicente

I think you all missed the point, the main fun point of this gamemode is the ability to play with a killer, and i cant think how a 2v8fest is any more fun for survs than a 1v4. With 4 survs you can still cordinate competitively, having 2 killers chase 2 survs at a time gives more high moments to survs. Fixing gens is not fun, chases are. So what more are survivors really meant to do in a 2v8 environment that they could already do in 1v4´s? Mathematically I see this as just meme value rather than something thats actually going to stay for the long run.

Also nurse/huntress #########

• Saint_Vicente

Coming back to this 1 last time.

You could literally make a killer with this idea in mind, where said killer´s main power is just exceptionally nerfed co-op, where both playable sides of the killer has its own addons and perks split in half and individual progression for both players.

Im sure most people would love this idea.