Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Any chance on fixing this exploit?

@not_Queen Do you know if there's any plans to fix this exploit? This is the 1st time I'eve ever really run into it. I couldn't pick her up no matter what I tried and she almost bled out completely before someone rescued her. The funny thing is she tried rage quitting on 2nd hook but animation was almost finished so I got the sac anyways.

Comments

• Jeff
    Jeff Dev Posts: 46

Hi @powerbats,

Did you try looking away from the locker? When survivors go in front of the locker in dying state, looking away from the locker will generally allow you to pick them up.

See you in the fog!

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@Jeff said:
    Hi @powerbats,

Did you try looking away from the locker? When survivors go in front of the locker in dying state, looking away from the locker will generally allow you to pick them up.

See you in the fog!

Thanks for the reply and yes I did, but she kept wiggling inside the locker no matter what I tried. Based upon where I stood she moved her body angle accordingly. It's too bad i couldn't grab her by the feet.