Keep Crying Survivor Mains...

Keep crying and bitching to the devs and getting killers nerfed into the ground. I really hope you end up killing the game, maybe then you'll understand that killers need to be stronger than survivors, for it to actually feel like a horror game, instead of what it feels like now which is...ugh... whatever the hell it is now.

But nothing will change, you'll disregard this and go back to your bully simulator and teabagging killers, not giving a care about the health of this game. I've checked out. I want no part of it anymore. Keep your toxicity. Destroy the otherwise awesome game. I hope the killer strike does become a thing. This game needs change and fast.

Comments

• Kiskashi
    Kiskashi Member Posts: 1,043

@Kagrenac couldn't have said it better myself tbh

• Coriander
    Coriander Member Posts: 1,119

Remember that this update can change based upon experience and feedback of the PTB. Also, as it happened the first time, if things need to be changed in the future, that's always a possibility. Nothing is set in stone!

• DingDongs
    DingDongs Member Posts: 684
    edited April 2019

But problem on PTB is they ignoring most of our ideas or suggestions (But I don't own Legion so i can't judge)

Possibility? Maaaaaaaaybe

• katoptris
    katoptris Member Posts: 3,147
    edited April 2019

Yea he deseve balances but if the legion misses a frenzy he get his meter depleted as if he a nurse learnin to blink

• HeHeBoii
    HeHeBoii Member Posts: 507
  • basicpitch
    basicpitch Member Posts: 101

thats not what needs fixing. my highest killer is 18 and i just finished a lobby with 2 12s and 2 13s.. lets worry about match making >_< it was savage

• RotBb
    RotBb Member Posts: 396

Nah mate, I loved legion as a killer/survivor main, he isn’t very fun to play against, but he is really fun to play as, but now, it won’t be fun for anyone

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    edited April 2019

It's because they bring in the most money. Of course not all Survivor mains are like this, but the whiny ones outnumber the rest of them. Unfortunately I think the game's balance will continue to be dictated by them because of how much money the devs get from them. You remember what happened with Freddy and what is about to happen with Legion.

• Kilmeran
    Kilmeran Member Posts: 3,142
    edited April 2019

@SnakeSound222 I've honestly considered just reinstalling Apex Legends. At least when I spend money on an EA product, I fully expect to get bent over in the end.

Then again, that's becoming an expectation here as well.

My fans like to hear about what game I'm playing and ask for recommendations. Unfortunately, DbD is a game that I will currently be recommending against.

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

Those nerfs for the legion are too much. No useful ability, no map pressure, nothing to help in chase. Completely nothing. And those not needed BT buffs for SWF. We'll see how they will look like on PTB. But I will not be suprised if they're gonna be worse than earlier.

• fluffybunny
    fluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161

@katoptris The PTB is there so that we can test things out and if people let them know they don't like certain aspects of the rework, they may be changed or tweaked.

@HeHeBoii Even if you consider something as OP, it's still considered a nerf when their powers are nerfed. It's the same case in this sense. The devs have made some efforts to make the game more enjoyable for killers and they're doing their best with a genre that is honestly really hard to balance.

• moonlunn
    moonlunn Member Posts: 170

lol

• DeadByTunnelight
    DeadByTunnelight Member Posts: 79

It's not a "real horror". It's just a game that needs to be balanced. Survivors should have chances to win and killers should have chances to kill. For me in this game points are the most important thing. Nothing makes me more happy than a good game, but well sometimes it's hard when tryhard nurses get down everyone in 5 seconds. XD

• Mellow7
    Mellow7 Member Posts: 793

They are giving legion the freddy treatment because survivors can't learn to deal with a already weak killer that relys on his power to even catch up in chase.

• StarMoral
    StarMoral Member Posts: 938

To be a snarky #########, I'mma just say y'all SFW survivors with your purple flashlights, Decisive Strike, Mettle of Man, Self Care, and Dead Hard be out here quitting against a crappy Legion?

Armed to the teeth and can't bear to pull the trigger.

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

@HeHeBoii I wouldn't be so sure about Frank's Mixtape. Deep Wound timer is no longer reduced by regular Feral Frenzy attacks and most add-ons will get reworked. We will have to wait for the PTB to see whether this add-on will still be powerful.

• Hag.is.Dtier
    Hag.is.Dtier Member Posts: 1,398

DBD isn't Halloween or a nightmare on Elm street, it's scary movie where the villain is a joke and gets his/her arse kicked by the people who would likely die in horror movie. DBD is a a disgrace to horror and the licensed characters they have put in this game to be treated like trash by survivors and their broken builds. If killer mains want real change then uninstall the game and let the player base crumble into rubble and Stop purchasing their chapters and cosmetics.

• HeHeBoii

Oh no mate I’m talking about now before the rework XD ofc franks mixtape is going to get changed due to the very questionable decision to not have deep wound Time right go down after frenzy attacks. N honestly, changing franks mixtape overall is a good thing, but the change on not going down ability is basically a poor choice.

• HeHeBoii
    edited April 2019
  • HeHeBoii
    edited April 2019

Love you all, have a wonderful day <3

• ZacKskills
    ZacKskills Member Posts: 79

Killers have a weapon, so they are already stronger than survivors. Your point?

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,060

Maybe wait for the PTB or better the Live Server before you cry yourself?

• Tru3Lemon
    Tru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,358
    edited April 2019

Its funny that you said nerf since every patch was killers buff and some of them survivors nerf now legion deserve it but of course ppl overeact cuz they saw oooh its soo bad now first play the damm ptb cuz that was suppose to be to try the new things they do survivor tbag ok but what about killers that tunnel camp or even hit you while youre on hook(i dont really get it) if you struggle to catch that survivor then find another 1 its that simple also i its funny yesterday i looped the killer when there was 5 gens still trying to catch untio the exit was open i escaped and then on chat he called me hacker report xd i only see more toxic killers than survivors

• Akuma
    Akuma Member Posts: 407

You really do not understand how to play The Legion after the patch right? + We all dont know his knew addons. A killer which cant get outplayed is BS we already have one and that is the Nurse that's enough for all. Legion needed counterplay and the most players didnt used him like intended. You have to apply the Deep Wound to all Survivors while you make them halflife. Run Sloppy Butcher and you gain tons of map pressure and gain a lot of time. And he's a 115% ms killer. So he's viable in a chase where people are halflife. That's like infinite tier 3 myers + they have an extra status effect. That's way better. He's so good now, idk if it's really needed to interrupt his power for missing attacks? But well I think this is sth the devs will change.

Run some chasing perks like enduring and spirit fury and he will be a good mid-high tier killer (depends on his addons)

You just red "ehw you cant decrese the deep wound timer anymoooore" yea because this would make him broken and this makes him currently a very annoying bs killer because there is no real counterplay especially if someone runs franks mixtape you just die.

People like you just never understand how to play sth and claim the devs are dumasses. they are not. Yea ok sometimes they do weird things and mistakes but they know things. Theyre smart. Even if it not always looking like that.

And still. You as a killer should be able to mindgame hits. If you cant i wouldnt wonder if you mostly playing The Nurse. And trust me the devs know she's op and absolutely broken. It's not like you can tell them she's weak or balanced to prevent a nerf.

And btw

SWF>killer>solo q

solo q's are so screwed in so many ways. There is no killer out there who couldnt deal with those kind of survivors. That's the only way the survivor gameplay should get improved. Because this would mean the devs could balance the game around survivor and killer. or in your language "buff killers"

currently it's impossible because solo q's get so hardcore screwed if they would do so. I mean, i played 2,5k hours survivor and i quit since half of a year the solo q because it's unplayable.

So please. Try to think about things

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

I already ask the devs for some changes in the new Q&A. Firstable they nerf the legion to the ground without adding any of the useful buffs to their power. We don't need another M1 killer. We need more killers like a spirit.

• MegsAreEvil
    MegsAreEvil Member Posts: 819

@jackmadrox: So you seriously complain about a killer being reworked, thats only existed for exploiting a main mechanic, and lately purposefully used bugs? REALLY? As even I think the rework itself may be a bit harsh, but at first i gladly see it as karma. those legion mains highly deserved it to be reworked into the ground. legion damaged the games reputation too far. also the toxicity doesnt comes from survivor side. thats a fact. so cry as you want, youre the one whos at fault.

• Acromio
    Acromio Member Posts: 1,737

The Legion is like the Nurse. They require survivors to play differently in order to be beaten. Survivors don't like adapting, though, in spite of dismissing every single complaint made by killers by telling them to "JuSt AdAPt!1!!1!", and have always resisted everything that could cause them to change their toxic and abusive stalling meta.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

Logic clearly says your wrong again since it wasn't anything to do with adapting but dealing with not 1 but 2 game breaking exploits. The only ones on here that mostly refuse to adapt is killer mains like you.

• Acromio

As always, you're spouting survivor-memes.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

As usual you tried and failed to troll your way out again, time for a lesson and I'll even tell you that's it's not a trick question.

I'm a killer main I main Spirit btw and unlike you and the rest of the complainers I can adapt and not make excuses for my bad gameplay.

Now for the question:

Do you know why you're here?

• Acromio
    edited April 2019

Yeah, yeah, killer op, plz nurf.

Stop spouting survivor-memes if you want someone to take you seriously.

• Matcuskilgannon
    Matcuskilgannon Member Posts: 38

I play mostly Killer and even I think Legion was horseshit to use.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

@Acromio explain when they stopped healing and started adrenaline rushing. :b

• snowflake102
    snowflake102 Member Posts: 2,188

We'll they got what they asked for. Now they have to deal with the change.

• The_Bogeyman
    The_Bogeyman Member Posts: 269

Sweet. So you got no reason to be here if you ain't playing anymore.

Bye bye.

• Acromio
  • GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

@Acromio yes, but more survivors dude this after the healing change. It’s called adapting.

• twistedmonkey
    twistedmonkey Member Posts: 4,291

Correct me if I am wrong but haven't most posts on here asking for changes for the past few months been from those who class themselves killer mains?