Proof Devs A DO NOT LISTEN

KaoMinerva
KaoMinerva Member Posts: 451
edited June 2019 in General Discussions

You release this killer on PTB and he's utter GARBAGE. You give just enough before release to get people interested, then NERF!

You sent Freddy to the abyss like this before!

You did this to Pig with EGC.

You BURIED Legion.

You sent PLAGUE to the depths of Atlantis.

Now... You nerf ghostface! I won't be buying him. We knew you'd do this YET AGAIN and you proved us right. You listened to NOTHING and went ahead with your NERFS anyways! This is messed up. It's a shame you're so scared to introduce a killer that's actually a threat!

Post edited by Gay Myers (Luzi) on

Comments

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321

What exactly got nerfed on him?

• Pike_Trickfoot
    Pike_Trickfoot Member Posts: 437

I'm excited to see the bugs it will create for me as ps4 user. OH WAIT. I won't be able to even try him with the stun VFX. If this is how it's going to be, I might just only play survivor because I won't get physically sick then.

• Injuryble
    Injuryble Member Posts: 62

dude your "community" that devs should listen to, literally consists out of killer mains. i havent seen one person with a survivor profil pic who complains about the ghostface hotfix. ofcause they are not listening to you guys, because that would be totally one sided and stupid. devs have brains too and they will not change anything because some killer mains, what you call "community" says so.

now to the thread: you guys have some serious problems, for you, a killer is balanced if you get a easy 4k. just play him and tell me how many kills you get in average. if its 2 or above stop cry your eyes out. omg every time....

• Pike_Trickfoot
    Pike_Trickfoot Member Posts: 437

And you know, they're only testing on one platform. Because who actually cares about us console users?

Isn't the PTB flawed as well? I cannot speak from personal experience but I've noticed this from others.

• Andreyu44
    Andreyu44 Member Posts: 1,527

They changed very few things.

Almost Nothing has changed

• Carpemortum
    Carpemortum Member Posts: 4,506

Got ghostface. Hes actually REALLY fun to play.

• AStupidMonkeyy
    AStupidMonkeyy Member Posts: 718

@Yamaoka Increase the range that a survivor can break him out of stealth, loses his power upon pallet stun and nerfing all of his add-ons (including stalk and detection ones) to make them weaker and easier for survivors to counter him. Pretty much giving him the shaft in a week.

• Outland
    Outland Member Posts: 535

The nerfs are incoming. You can enjoy him until then.

• sorrowen
    sorrowen Member Posts: 742

Statistics mean nothing in a game as rng dependent as DBD which rng is lazy game design unless its like No man's sky or some other game.

• gantes
    gantes Member Posts: 1,611

You know, you really throw any credibility your post might achieve out the window when you say they bURieD Legion.

Chill. The only change I'm remotely concerned about is not being able to stalk marked survivors. Other than that, no big deal.

• AStupidMonkeyy
    AStupidMonkeyy Member Posts: 718
    edited June 2019

@Peanits Or a simple fix. Make it so he doesn't lose his power when pallet slammed. He just can't stalk for 5-10 seconds so that way he can still be at least sneaky and try to get a surprise hit. I mean look at Plague. People don't even cleanse themselves because they know they can loop her while broken. She's a lot less intimidating when you realize she can be seen over most loops, nothing to stop the loops and has to just get lucky when she goes to places that have cracks in them since most survivors can just see her. It isn't fun to have a killer who's only power is to be abused by survivors who know how to loop. Ghost Face will be the next one. You already increased his timer to 30 seconds from 20 seconds and now there are more nerfs coming his way. With a game that depends on time, a 30 second timer to stalk again while having no real way to stop actual loops besides using 2 meta perks and a gen slower perk, it becomes extremely frustrating. I've went with brutal strength and fire up and chased a survivor through almost every pallet with ruin still up at Rank 2. They popped all gens, end game had started and I STILL saw 3-4 pallets. Like #########, Man. What do you want us to do? Buy a killer that gets bullied? Billy is different. He doesn't have a 30 second timer and he can't be stared to death either. He also has great maneuverability over large distances that makes up for it. Ghost Face has a 4 second stalk time, who has to hope a survivor doesn't see him for 1 second and a half with a 3rd view camera that loses his power in multiple ways WHILE being slow AND doesn't stop pallet loops, sounds like a jet going off in 8 meters and CANNOT USE HIS POWER WHILE BEING LOOPED. So many damn reasons why he's already at a disadvantage, Man! People are pissed because they want an actual good killer and he is a beloved franchise! I grew up on his movies! Just like Freddy before I got kicked in the nuts! It feels more like a mockery at this point @Peanits instead of a joke and the punchline was forgotten.

• JESUS_CHRIST
    JESUS_CHRIST Member Posts: 313

I wonder how many people having detection issues were using a controller because i'm getting knocked out of stalk be it chase or no chase pretty quick. I wont even attempt it while moving unless I get it pretty close to full while peaking around a corner, or staying ducked some place with great cover and that can vary a lot in availability.

• Doc
    Doc Member Posts: 94

The “”nerfs”” are minor af people are seriously overreacting

• Doc
    Doc Member Posts: 94

The map reworks aren’t a adding more pallets? They’re just fixing badham (to make it less survivor sided). Also getting caught in a pallet with night shroud is so rare it’s inconsequential.