Legacy for Devotion

I’m devotion 10 only because I love this game, but I wish there was some rewards for lvling up devotion. If is there any possibilities to get Legacies again I think devotion would be a fair way to get it.

Does someone know if this could be possible?

Comments

• Chaddad2169
    Chaddad2169 Member Posts: 748
    edited August 2019

I'd say devotion should allow you to obtain legacy for Laurie and Myers - Ash and Ghostface.

This way, legacies will become a thing for the following survivors and killers:

Laurie

Myers

Ace

Hag

Bill

Feng

Doctor

David

Huntress

Leatherface

Quentin

Freddy

Tapp

Pig

Kate

Clown

Adam

Spirit

Jeff

Legion (Frank and Julie)

Jane

Plague

Ash

Ghostface.

Only these characters should be able to get legacies from devotion, because legacy for Dwight, Meg, Claudette, Jake, Nea, Trapper, Wraith, Hillbilly and Nurse should stay exclusive to the people that earned them.

It would be fair if they did this way

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,277

I don't even want them and on steam I don't see people using them anyway very rare I see someone use one part like the head that it they to bright.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,938

Whilst I like the idea of Devotion rewards, I don't agree it should be anything like Legacy - which was a one time thing.

• Lirianta
    Lirianta Member Posts: 9

Yes, I know. And part of me is agree with that, but its just that I feel its really unfair that I didn’t get to the game early, and well, Devotion seems to be fair to get it as reward just for the time we expend in the game as the players expended for getting Legacy.

• Gocee
    Gocee Member Posts: 16

I would love to receive more rewards for my devotion to the game, but I was more thinking about unlocking other limited cosmetics, receiving more shards or increasing the BP cap

• Walker_of_the_fog_96
    Walker_of_the_fog_96 Member Posts: 1,238

Legacy ace plz

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188

Maybe there should be a different type of cosmetic: Not Legacy, not Prestige, but something different but still related to the theme of the game.

• Rydog
    Rydog Member Posts: 3,275

Devotion should have some kind of cosmetic reward or something attached to it. Maybe with these upcoming charms or whatever they are, we'll get some devotion items.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

No Legacy.

• Tru3Lemon
    Tru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,358
    edited August 2019

Man ppl wish to get legacy again but you wont get it devs wont give any more legacy except probably the new survivor could be but i wont think so since legacy it was a reward cuz of the old bloodweb was very hard to lvl up and also to get prestige