According to BHVR's own stats

Options
1235»

Comments

• Endstille
    Endstille Member Posts: 2,246
    Options

Sorry for a real late answer to this but I guess better late than never.

Yeah you didn't have to play optimally at any rank and thus give players a fair match while also a thrilling one. Don't get me wrong I do understand that some people would always play optimal no matter what but you know I do not enjoy those games. So deleting that option is frustrating, I have lots of comments about my killerplay and mostly it was from survivors who did enjoy these matches as well and +rep me for being fair and fun. So it wasn't just me having fun in those games.

Than we go to the survivor side of things, the matches I did enjoy most were against base nurse because nurse did manage to bring something to the table that almost no other killer does actually. Constant mindgaming outside the normal routes and ways. I could argue that it is kinda probably behaviours own fault, killers either do bring something unique to the table or they fall flat to the loop counterplay of course each with some variation but in the end the 115% is all the same to me. I rarely do see nurse at the moment and I do miss those games as to me this setup was about skill and nothing else.

Why do killers get something new with each dlc, a somewhat little diffrent playstyle while nothing ever changes for survivors? No cds, no micro managing anything nothing just hold goddamn m1 all the ######### time and run your routes. Are they lacking creativity? I dont know why but it seems to me that there needs to be more to survivor than that because i think if you would not be able to end a game in ~5-6min this would lead to healthier gameplay and be more enjoyable for everyone. Killers wouldnt feel as pressured to get to kills and this could solve lots of gameplay issues i guess. Pips do not care how optimal you played in that match.

I do understand where you are coming from, and I would totally agree with you if this game actually had a decent ranking system. Compare this to most games that are played competitive at a pro level, people ( not via streaming) are actually making their living off of this game with tournament price money and being sponsored to play for team x. How long does it take you to reach rank 1? How long does it take other people to get to rank1? With enough free time at your hands you are able to achieve this in a single day after a reset. In other games this takes weeks, months or even years, playing in red ranks only means that you have a higher chance of meeting good players and not that you are actually playing against the best.

Sidenote: I don't have to play optimal in my swf right now ( given we do play most of the time that way) and can still do good that should tell you something about balance right now too if i am able to sandbag friends and troll around while not really doing any harm with that. I am frustrated that the devs seem not even to consider this to be a problem in terms of balance cause most just do goof around. This argument is so dumb it is like saying omega/3/4/5 blink nurse was totally fine balance wise as most nurse players just suck.

I am sorry for putting words in your mouth, i was obviously exaggerating and I do think that you are a smart person so you probably figured that out, i just think that you do not need to say stuff like you speak for x,y,z your own opinion is solid enough to stand on its own arguments without adding questionable weight to it via claims of speaking for others.

• Fickta
    Fickta Member Posts: 41
    Options

Please continue to ignore hag! She’s balanced and I love her as she is, plus no one expects her 🙃

This discussion has been closed.