If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Game crashes, I get disconnection penalty (PC)

Options
chocobro
chocobro Member Posts: 2

DbD crashed while I was in a match, after I restarted I had a disconnection penalty.

I play DbD on PC and during my last match the game just froze. I waited for a while, but nothing happend. In the task manager it said "no feedback", so in the end, I had to manually close the game via task manager.

Is there any way for me to handle a situation like this so that the game will recognize that the disconnection wasn't my fault?

When I restarted the game, I couldn't immediatly start a match, because I got an penalty for disconnecting. Now I am afraid that I will get more penalties, if this ever happens again. I really appreciate that disconnection penalties are implemented, but why do I get a penalty if it's not my fault? It's not a big deal if it's just this one time, I am just afraid of bigger/more penalties, like I said.

0 votes

Not a bug · Last Updated

Comments

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,327
    Options

This is not a bug, the system does not tell between a rage quit and a pc/internet issue. This avoids players trying to bypass the dc timeouts.

This discussion has been closed.