New app like MLGA has SWF detection

12346»

Comments

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

@Jack11803 said:
    Honestly, if I see a toolbox I dodge the lobby... if I see a flashlight I dodge the lobby, if I see a Jake I dodge the lobby, if I see a Claudette I dodge the lobby. If I DON’T see 4 Dwight’s I dodge the lobby.

If i see 4 survivors i dodge the lobby. Who wants to deal with that. 1 vs 1 is more fair.

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

@fcc2014 said:

@Jack11803 said:
    Honestly, if I see a toolbox I dodge the lobby... if I see a flashlight I dodge the lobby, if I see a Jake I dodge the lobby, if I see a Claudette I dodge the lobby. If I DON’T see 4 Dwight’s I dodge the lobby.

If i see 4 survivors i dodge the lobby. Who wants to deal with that. 1 vs 1 is more fair.

• fcc2014

1 vs 1 lobbies are where it is at. Give me that 3,000k in bloodpoints.

• SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    Jack11803 said:

Quoting that  “Things Killers day” meme video on YouTube eh?
  • fcc2014

I'm quoting things people say on this forum. I've seen multiple people say 4 vs 1 is unfair.

• fcc2014
    Bump #neverforget
  • HeroLives
    HeroLives Member Posts: 1,985
    Alright let’s just put something to rest it may not have been intended at first, but it’s certainly implemented now. I can even invite from the game screen people that I’m in a party with, it has that option. Sooo idk what to tell you besides it’s certainly PART OF THE GAME. You don’t have to like what you’re hearing but it’s a cold hard fact. 70% of lobbies are swf to some extent. So get the software but enjoy those really long lobbies , I guess? Do whatever makes you happy. I have friends I play with and a lot of times we die, and I have friends I play with where we all get things done. I think you’re only robbing yourself, but to each their own.
This discussion has been closed.