New app like MLGA has SWF detection

Comments

• fakelove
    fakelove Member Posts: 82

So, you need an app because you just can't click the 'leave' button?That's sad, also, i've seen how killers try to get rid of SWF, sadly for you, it ain't gonna happen, but keep tryin' ;)

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Vietfox said:
    Tsulan said:

@Vietfox said:

Lowbei said:

SenzuDuck said:

@PureHostility said:

@SenzuDuck said:

When killers can't get better and they have to use and app to dodge lobbies instead of one button, LUL.

git gud.

Didn't you mean to type "When survivors can't get better and they have to get carried by having additional 10 perks per person while playing in a group, LUL git gud."?

It is quite common to mistype that.

SWF teams are completely beatable - and any killer who can't or simply down right refuses to vs anything that looks remotely like SWF is a poor killer and they should practice more.

you only play swf because you are bad at solo, aka the games balanced mode.

according to the devs, the game was not balanced for swf.

you need to practice more.

You know MP games are meant to be played with friends, right?

Sure, usually are in equal numbers, but this game was designed to be a 1v4 for obvious reasons.

Also, what do you want me to do? I play both solo and swf, and when i do swf is usually with 1 more friend, 4 is quite uncommon. But if i see a friend online i'm not gonna reject their invitation because you feel offended, just grow up.

Game was never designed to be played with your friends.

SWF was only introduced because survivors lobby dodged until they got into the same lobby as their friends.

Well, admit is a bit weird to not be able to play with friends while being in the same team. Pretty sure the company got more money by changing this feature

Sure they earned a lot more money with SWF.
    Doesnt change the fact that the game was never desigend for survivors using voicecomms and it clearly breaks certain parts of the game and can completely negate certain strategys: I guess we agree in this point

• Master

@fakelove said:
    So, you need an app because you just can't click the 'leave' button?That's sad, also, i've seen how killers try to get rid of SWF, sadly for you, it ain't gonna happen, but keep tryin' ;)

The program allows you to dodge SWf reliable. At the moment it can happen that multiple solo survivors join at the same time and you dodge them because you suspect SWF.
    if the killer wants to dodge every SWF, then he is very well capable of doing so without any program already

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823

@RSB said:
    It is quite funny when survivor are crying about this program, but still using MLGA. Hypocrisy at it's finest.

Please tell me who is crying about it and how do you know they use MLGA.
    Honestly, i didnt know about this till i got here, none of my friends either. But as i said before, yeah, bring it on, i have no issues with that, i want challenging killers, not pussies.

• Master

@Vietfox said:

@RSB said:
    It is quite funny when survivor are crying about this program, but still using MLGA. Hypocrisy at it's finest.

Honestly, i didnt know about this till i got here, none of my friends either. But as i said before, yeah, bring it on, i have no issues with that, i want challenging killers, not pussies.

There are several dudes out there bragging about using MLGA. It is something that runs in the background, you dont notice it as normal player, not like some other hacks.....

I bet you will be one of those that complains about queue time because they cant find a game anymore

• Vietfox
    edited August 2018

@Master said:

@Vietfox said:

@RSB said:

There are several dudes out there bragging about using MLGA. It is something that runs in the background, you dont notice it as normal player, not like some other hacks.....

I bet you will be one of those that complains about queue time because they cant find a game anymore

I have no idea about the queue times right now because my laptop has been fixed several times since July the 1st and i'm unable to play, but yeah, it would be annoying to wait for 30 minutes. I remember to go through that a few months ago.

• RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258

@Vietfox said:

@RSB said:

Speaking of crying.

• Master

@Vietfox said:

@Master said:

@Vietfox said:

@RSB said:

I have no idea about the queue times right now because my laptop has been fixed several times since July the 1st and i'm unable to play, but yeah, it would be annoying to wait for 30 minutes. I remember to go through that a few months ago.

With the current plans for the next patch, their will be a big hype for the new killer in the first week (maybe two), afterwards killers will either switch to survivor or play another game.
    Now with that new program, if it really dooes what it promises and assuming that it will become popular, high queue times might come true again.

• Vietfox

@RSB said:

@Vietfox said:

@RSB said:

Speaking of crying.

That doesn't make any sense since i didn't cry about the app, but don't let that ruin your day xD

• RSB

@Master said:

@Vietfox said:

@Master said:

@Vietfox said:

@RSB said:

With the current plans for the next patch, their will be a big hype for the new killer in the first week (maybe two), afterwards killers will either switch to survivor or play another game.
    Now with that new program, if it really dooes what it promises and assuming that it will become popular, high queue times might come true again.

And do you know what's the name of said program? Or where can I check it out?

• RSB

@powerbats said:

@RSB said:

It's quite funny when most survivors don't even use the program let alone know about it eyt whiny killers use it as an excuse. Now that is hypocrisy at it's finest and if that isn't good enough how about this. The old childhood adage about 2 wrongs doesn't make a right.

@RSB said:

@Vietfox said:

@RSB said:

Speaking of crying.

See above and your insult failed the same as your argument, flat on it's face. If you need software to help you then uninstall the game. I play solo q for the challenge and swf to have fun and get some good laughs in when we run into dead ends. The funny ones where you go one way thinking you outmind gamed the killer only to turn the corner and they're waiting their for you.

When I said I use an additional software? Hmm?

• Vietfox

@RSB
    You showed the interest on it at least 2 comments avobe of yours. xD

"And do you know what's the name of said program? Or where can I check it out?"

PS: i'm not quoting you cause i keep getting the mod check stuff

• RSB

@Vietfox said:
    @RSB

I showed interest, but does it mean I'm using it? Does showing interest to be with X person is equal to actual being with said person?

• Vietfox

@RSB said:

@Vietfox said:
    @RSB

I showed interest, but does it mean I'm using it? Does showing interest to be with X person is equal to actual being with said person?

That's why i said "at least", cause it's close despite not being the same.

• RSB

@Vietfox said:

@RSB said:

@Vietfox said:
    @RSB

That's why i said "at least", cause it's close despite not being the same.

I just wanted to check what it is, not actually use it. Was wondering if it is based on java, or other language.

• Master

@RSB said:

@Master said:

@Vietfox said:

@Master said:

@Vietfox said:

@RSB said:

And do you know what's the name of said program? Or where can I check it out?

~~~~

I dont know, I didnt create this thread and I dont plan on using such a software, I can dodge SWF on my own :wink:

• Vietfox
    Master said:
    Vietfox said:
    Lowbei said:
    SenzuDuck said:

@PureHostility said:

@SenzuDuck said:
    When killers can't get better and they have to use and app to dodge lobbies instead of one button, LUL.

git gud.

Didn't you mean to type

"When survivors can't get better and they have to get carried by having additional 10 perks per person while playing in a group, LUL

git gud."?

SWF teams are completely beatable - and any killer who can't or simply down right refuses to vs anything that looks remotely like SWF is a poor killer and they should practice more.

Sure, usually are in equal numbers, but this game was designed to be a 1v4 for obvious reasons.
    Also, what do you want me to do? I play both solo and swf, and when i do swf is usually with 1 more friend, 4 is quite uncommon. But if i see a friend online i'm not gonna reject their invitation because you feel offended, just grow up.
    Actually DBD was designed for soloplay. And multiplayer means that several players play in one game, that doesnt mean that you are able to play with friends via voice comms and DBD was never designed for that.
    I know some mp games are solo, but this one is not the case, and are MANY more meant to be played with friends.
    The thing is, why the SWF option in the game if it was designed only for solo play? Lol.
    Honestly, voice comms are everywhere, i dont really think devs didnt see that coming, that is actually expected.
  • Vietfox
    Master said:
    Vietfox said:
    Lowbei said:
    SenzuDuck said:

@PureHostility said:

@SenzuDuck said:

git gud.

Didn't you mean to type

"When survivors can't get better and they have to get carried by having additional 10 perks per person while playing in a group, LUL

git gud."?

Actually DBD was designed for soloplay. And multiplayer means that several players play in one game, that doesnt mean that you are able to play with friends via voice comms and DBD was never designed for that.
    I know some mp games are solo, but this one is not the case, and are MANY more meant to be played with friends.
    The thing is, why the SWF option in the game if it was designed only for solo play? Lol.
    Honestly, voice comms are everywhere, i dont really think devs didnt see that coming, that is actually expected.
  • Global
    Global Member Posts: 770

@SenzuDuck said:

@PureHostility said:

@SenzuDuck said:

@PureHostility said:

@SenzuDuck said:

git gud.

Didn't you mean to type

git gud."?

Never said they weren't.
    Still.
    Why won't SWF survivors grow a pair and try to git gud and play game solo?
    Hmm?
    Afraid of "OP killers"?

I'm sure every survivor does play solo time to time but obviously you're only going to moan about it when they're "harder" lol.
    People dodge 2 man swfs it's getting ridiculous. SWF came out a month after the games release - swf has been around almost as long as the game has - if you're still not good at competing against it, stop competing or get better.

So i am supposed to waste two perk slots on light born and enduring to counter the squadette flashlight decisive game?

• Master

@Vietfox said:
    Master said:

Vietfox said:

Lowbei said:

SenzuDuck said:

@PureHostility said:

@SenzuDuck said:

git gud.

Didn't you mean to type

git gud."?

This game wasnt designed for SWF, SWF was somethign that was added lateron because survivors begged for it (dont forget, 80% of the cashcows)
    The devs didnt see it coming when they first introduced the game because they created the game for solo players only, there was no option to party up in the beginning.

Sure, they could have adapted and changed game balance accordingly, but you know survivors prevented that again (80% cashcows as usual)

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

Everyone here is just throwing ######### at each other over which role they play. Being rude and hurting each other. But again; it proves killers reciprocate toxicity just as much as survivors. You’re all the same; with the cheap illusion of being different.

• Outland
    Outland Member Posts: 535

Very Interesting, I'd love to see the impact this software is going to have. I've hypothesized on this exact situation. Love to see what becomes of it.

• Outland
    Outland Member Posts: 535

Very Interesting, I'd love to see the impact this software is going to have. I've hypothesized on this exact situation. Love to see what becomes of it.

• ChraizE
    ChraizE Member Posts: 232

This app is a must for killers! Screw those swf jerks don't let them use coms just so they can make fun of you post match even though they were cheating. Link it to everyone!!!

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@ChraizE said:
    This app is a must for killers! Screw those swf jerks don't let them use coms just so they can make fun of you post match even though they were cheating. Link it to everyone!!!

Good grief the whininess is astounding, the decs have said it's not cheating so therefore it's not cheating. Now before you say anything killers use the devs said camping is a legit strat to defend it. So if the devs have said it's ok it is and therefore isn't cheating.

But go ahead and use a software that isn't allowed and get that ban, I'm sure you'll feel so much better having to use that. Instead of doing the same as @Master and dodging on his own if he wants.

• pauloandrade22
    pauloandrade22 Member Posts: 697

@Jack11803 said:
    Everyone here is just throwing ######### at each other over which role they play. Being rude and hurting each other. But again; it proves killers reciprocate toxicity just as much as survivors. You’re all the same; with the cheap illusion of being different.

You literally just described human life. Everyone is different but at the same time they have the same organs and similar(with the execption of rare anomalies). BUT survivors outbully the killers by far ( and when a killer bullys a survivor the survivor allowed it too.

• pauloandrade22

@powerbats said:

@ChraizE said:

Good grief the whininess is astounding, the decs have said it's not cheating so therefore it's not cheating. Now before you say anything killers use the devs said camping is a legit strat to defend it. So if the devs have said it's ok it is and therefore isn't cheating.

But go ahead and use a software that isn't allowed and get that ban, I'm sure you'll feel so much better having to use that. Instead of doing the same as @Master and dodging on his own if he wants.

It gets tiring after the 5th time of checking the profiles and then leaving. If i did not want to throw 40€ worth of content i would use MLGA. But not this new application. who knows what viruses and similar it has.

• pauloandrade22

@ChraizE said:

@powerbats said:

@ChraizE said:

I don't care what the devs said about SWF to majority killers it goes without saying that using voice coms in a match as survivor is flat out cheating point blank period end of discussion.

It is very unfair especially when used to troll and bully the killer.

• SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    What a ######### show of a thread. Survivors dog piling in here to point the finger at Killers when they did/do the same thing with MLGA, to block pings so they can dodge known Nurse Mains and the such. Just like the pathetic Survivors on PS4 that use the PSN app to dodge me. 

Evey match on ps4 is basically against SWF as it takes one guy 30 seconds, at best, to invite every Survivor in the lobby to party chat. Bring your tool boxes, flashlights, whatever. 

I dont bother to dodge because even if I lose, I know 80% of the time that those losses are not my fault, and I wasn’t “bad”. It’s the same busted game mechanics, same perks, same voice comm advantage, same bad balance, that caused my loss. 20% of the time, yeah, I ######### up and made mistakes. I’ll admit when a loss is my own fault, and I’ll call bullshit where it lays. Simple as. 

I’ll take my victory’s as I get them now, and just wait for the developers to finally figure out to fix the game mechanics that cuck me. 

• powerbats

@ChraizE said:

I don't care what the devs said about SWF to majority killers it goes without saying that using voice coms in a match as survivor is flat out cheating point blank period end of discussion.

“That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.” – Christopher Hitchens.

Your opinion doesn't make it fact so then now this would be the end of the discussion. Since you can't claim camping is okay because the devs say it is.Then turn around and say voice comms is cheating because you don't like they say it isn't. That's hypocrisy at it's finest so since they've said it isn't it's ok.

You can scream, cheating till your blue in the face it won't make it true or a fact.

• powerbats

@SovererignKing said:
    What a ######### show of a thread. Survivors dog piling in here to point the finger at Killers when they did/do the same thing with MLGA, to block pings so they can dodge known Nurse Mains and the such. Just like the pathetic Survivors on PS4 that use the PSN app to dodge me. 

Evey match on ps4 is basically against SWF as it takes one guy 30 seconds, at best, to invite every Survivor in the lobby to party chat. Bring your tool boxes, flashlights, whatever. 

I dont bother to dodge because even if I lose, I know 80% of the time that those losses are not my fault, and I wasn’t “bad”. It’s the same busted game mechanics, same perks, same voice comm advantage, same bad balance, that caused my loss. 20% of the time, yeah, I ######### up and made mistakes. I’ll admit when a loss is my own fault, and I’ll call bullshit where it lays. Simple as. 

I’ll take my victory’s as I get them now, and just wait for the developers to finally figure out to fix the game mechanics that cuck me. 

Yeah because the majority of survivors actually know about it and or use it, do you even believe that load of baloney? I've never used it and didn't even know what it was until a killer main told me about it in another thread. The people that know about it are a small minority of the population. The same as the vast majority of the population doesn't even know these forums exist.

I find it hilarious since killers have been using MLGA to lobby dodge for months now as well so I find the histrionic hypocrisy ehre hilarious. It doesn't matter which side uses it it's still stupid and if you're using it you need to uninstall the game and go play Hello Kitty.

• Skorpanio
    Skorpanio Member Posts: 605

What a stupid app lol.
    Made just for SWF lobbies?

I'm not saying that the app is bad in any way, but seriously you can get just as good if not better at countering SWF groups with some good ol' regular practise!

• pauloandrade22

@powerbats said:

@ChraizE said:

“That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.” – Christopher Hitchens.

Your opinion doesn't make it fact so then now this would be the end of the discussion. Since you can't claim camping is okay because the devs say it is.Then turn around and say voice comms is cheating because you don't like they say it isn't. That's hypocrisy at it's finest so since they've said it isn't it's ok.

You can scream, cheating till your blue in the face it won't make it true or a fact.

Not to be (too)biased towoards(bad english im sorry) killers but if one side can not only join together with a pre plan defined into a game versus one player when the game disallows comms(which is fine and its not a problem)(it does not state that it forbids comms but it does not say it allows it too)( Imagine it in a real life game for example) but the 4 secretly brought walkie talkies for example and the game is supposed to have the 4 muted though voice then that is basically a cheat ( at worst) and they completly wreack the 1 is that not unfair at least? I would be disgusted and i would refuse to play with them ever again.

And i know im not a good killer but i can see when its not my skill that matters but the voice comms that carry them.

• pauloandrade22

@SovererignKing said:

I have 0 issues with admiting "i lost because i ######### up or that im not that good". But i refuse to be intentionally blind when my loss was not due to be but due to a voice program. That is unnaceptable.

• pauloandrade22

@Skorpanio said:
    What a stupid app lol.
    Made just for SWF lobbies?

I'm not saying that the app is bad in any way, but seriously you can get just as good if not better at countering SWF groups with some good ol' regular practise!

I refuse to be practice "how to be Ebullied" thank you very much.

• Skorpanio

@pauloandrade22 said:

I refuse to be practice "how to be Ebullied" thank you very much.

You're welcome...

• Eninya
    Eninya Member Posts: 1,256

The killer community at large wants free/easy/autopilot 4Ks for some reason. They won't even acknowledge that a 3K is a straight win.

Not to mention, most SWFs of even 4 people aren't "depip squads". I run with friends as a survivor almost exclusively, but a couple of them are complete newbies that haven't even reached rank 12 as a survivor, or have unlocked a decent spread of tier 3 perks.

• chemical_reject
    chemical_reject Member Posts: 940
    Eninya said:

The killer community at large wants free/easy/autopilot 4Ks for some reason. They won't even acknowledge that a 3K is a straight win.

Not to mention, most SWFs of even 4 people aren't "depip squads". I run with friends as a survivor almost exclusively, but a couple of them are complete newbies that haven't even reached rank 12 as a survivor, or have unlocked a decent spread of tier 3 perks.

I feel ya. Me and my friends were talking the other night (ironically when we were playing SWF) and I think I ######### up more when I'm playing SWF because I'm talking and we are BSing. When I'm solo playing I get so into it I really don't give the killer many chances for "free" hits. 
  • Someissues
    Someissues Member Posts: 1,604
    edited August 2018

Where do you download this? Please link

they aren't going to blacklist MLGA, so this is perfectly fine

• pauloandrade22

@Eninya said:

Maybe if they were not tying to Ebully me and were focused on being at least neutral MAYBE most of them would not be dodged.

I've and many more 4 maned but had 0 fun. I 4 maned many swf but its was a complete shitshow of a game too. So the whole easy 4 man argument is wrong.

Killers want a less stressfull game though that is true.

Its not a "Depip squad"(they just did what most survivors should do)Its the " that who shall be not named" squad that makes killers avoid them.

• Skorpanio

MLGA - A = MLG + kids = MLG is for kids = MLGA is for kids - potato dad + very nice toilet = Illuminati Confirmed!

• pauloandrade22

@chemical_reject said:
    Eninya said:

I feel ya. Me and my friends were talking the other night (ironically when we were playing SWF) and I think I [BAD WORD] up more when I'm playing SWF because I'm talking and we are BSing. When I'm solo playing I get so into it I really don't give the killer many chances for "free" hits. 

Unfortunally my SWF teams are either suicide bomb squads or SEAL Team 6 Squads.

The worst ones ( the real reason i dodge SWF) is "that who shall not be named" squads.

• chemical_reject
    chemical_reject Member Posts: 940

@chemical_reject said:
    Eninya said:

I feel ya. Me and my friends were talking the other night (ironically when we were playing SWF) and I think I [BAD WORD] up more when I'm playing SWF because I'm talking and we are BSing. When I'm solo playing I get so into it I really don't give the killer many chances for "free" hits. 

Unfortunally my SWF teams are either suicide bomb squads or SEAL Team 6 Squads.

The worst ones ( the real reason i dodge SWF) is "that who shall not be named" squads.

Yea I feel like when people gripe about SWF that it isn't really the SWF they hate, it's those try hard SEAL team 6's (as u coined it) that they really mean. I bet they run into SWF a lot more then they think they do (because everyone popping into at the same time really means nothing) they just have normal games  
  • Eninya
    Eninya Member Posts: 1,256

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Eninya said:

Maybe if they were not tying to Ebully me and were focused on being at least neutral MAYBE most of them would not be dodged.

I've and many more 4 maned but had 0 fun. I 4 maned many swf but its was a complete shitshow of a game too. So the whole easy 4 man argument is wrong.

You have no fun putting in the effort and winning, and you're stressing out because of that? If you get a 4K and it's a 'close' game, why are you stressing out? Because you have to actually try, or because you're worried you'll get #########-talked at the end if you 'lose'?

This discussion has been closed.